Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 11:47:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Backlit lights not working just dim ((FIXED))
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Backlit lights not working just dim ((FIXED))  (Read 15514 times)
SK8US
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 6

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2009, 05:20:07 PM »

Harness number: 607-459-09A
Thanks for your help,
Scott
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2009, 06:30:33 PM »

bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing rotflmao rotflmao
Quote ruden >>> "Irrelevant"

It's only a guy suggesting that maybe the bulbs could be loose?
What could be "Irrelevant" about that? It's certainly a possibility...

I'll check the bulbs for a good ground.

I'm done helping with this thread.  If you're going to take the advice of someone with FAKE  karma who says they've never worked on a S2000 and ignore the people who know what they're talking about, then hey, good luck with that!

By the way, anyone on here that has as much or more karma than the number of posts they have is a phony.

Karma != Credibility

We like you ruden...you're one of a kind.
Don't give up on us poor folk who don't know anything about S2000's...LOL
What are we to do without your intelligent insights on the
workings of a slot machine? Oh my lord...
Can I email you a big bag of karma?
Please don't get upset with us young fella - we're doing the best we can!
No one gets paid to help anyone here, so with that in mind, that's what you get for free nowadays.
A little bit more positive thinking would do wonders for everyone here!
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2009, 07:56:52 PM »

bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing rotflmao rotflmao
Quote ruden >>> "Irrelevant"

It's only a guy suggesting that maybe the bulbs could be loose?
What could be "Irrelevant" about that? It's certainly a possibility...

I'm done helping with this thread.  If you're going to take the advice of someone with FAKE  karma who says they've never worked on a S2000 and ignore the people who know what they're talking about, then hey, good luck with that!

By the way, anyone on here that has as much or more karma than the number of posts they have is a phony.

Karma != Credibility

We like you ruden...you're one of a kind.
Don't give up on us poor folk who don't know anything about S2000's...LOL
What are we to do without your intelligent insights on the
workings of a slot machine? Oh my lord...
Can I email you a big bag of karma?
Please don't get upset with us young fella - we're doing the best we can!
No one gets paid to help anyone here, so with that in mind, that's what you get for free nowadays.
A little bit more positive thinking would do wonders for everyone here!

Agree with Post

Ruden, your knowledge of S2000s and your intelligence have never been disputed. You are very valuable asset to the members of this site when you maintain a positive attitude and focus on helping to solve challenging technical issues. It never benefits anyone when one member bashes another for any reason, especially not for offering help, even if one deems that the offered suggestion has no value. I know that you can persuade members to adopt your position in a positive way; I've seen you do it! yes propeller Besides, I've witnessed off the wall suggestions lead to fruitful outcomes in the past, sometimes in unexpected ways.  stir the pot / get cooking

Karma has always been a way of saying "thanks" for helping out, or for posting something that the giver found useful, amusing, or especially interesting. Some members do a great deal of helping out behind the scenes, and that may account for some of the high numbers that you speak of -- and it's not necessarily help given directly to the site. The member you speak of has helped so many other members over the phone and by sending out free parts to those in need that I'm surprised his karma isn't higher than it is.

I know that you have a great deal to offer to NLG. Please try to remember that not everyone is blessed with your knowledge, and that we are all here to help one another with what is, for most of us, a pleasant hobby, and do so in a positive and reinforcing way.

I gave you, and everyone on this thread, another K+ wave

SF garfield
nlg  Global Moderator
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 08:02:34 PM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
SK8US
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2009, 08:09:21 PM »

First of all -- Thank everyone for all of your help --- I really appreciate every ones input and hope for continued support.
I have posted the board number and harness number and if anyone knows if they are correct please let me know.
Thanks again to everyone.......
Scott
Thor777
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 415

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2009, 08:27:26 PM »

I'm done helping with this thread.  If you're going to take the advice of someone with FAKE  karma who says they've never worked on a S2000 and ignore the people who know what they're talking about, then hey, good luck with that!

Karma != Credibility

I have never worked on a S2000 but make sure the the light bulbs are getting a good connection to ground

Irrelevant.

Uhhh...   Scratch Head
   It seems to me that most are trying to help in any way they can.  Sometimes members can offer solutions or direction from past experience even if it isn't their "speciality".    yes
   I for one have a good general knowledge of electronics but with the exception of S+ and S2000 very little actual workable experience with other types of slots.  I still try to offer any bit of help that I think might have a reasonable chance of doing good.  arrow

Why can't we all just get along  with out the recent negativity I have been seeing in a few different topics by a few different people ...  Karma can be earned in other ways besides how many posts a member makes.

Soooo..  Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL (I don't do the Happy "Hollidays" thing).  Ohh, maybe it's all the Holiday stress...  Never thought of that  frying pan  

Never Mind....

WOW !  ...  Someone is already MAD at ME!...  my karma just went down 1 point  bawling
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 08:43:59 PM by Thor777 » Logged

My CAT is smarter than your honor student  !!!
SK8US
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2009, 06:20:08 PM »

Thank you all for your knowledge in helping solve this problem. I changed out the Backlit board and It is up and running properly before all the guest arrive tommorrow for Thanksgiving.
Thanks again,
 Scott
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2009, 08:12:12 PM »

Thank you all for your knowledge in helping solve this problem. I changed out the Backlit board and It is up and running properly before all the guest arrive tommorrow for Thanksgiving.
Thanks again,
 Scott

Nice work..... applause applause

So, you found a bad ground.  bust gut laughing Crazy
Happy Turkey Day. turkey

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2009, 10:18:20 PM »

It may as simple as one of the white fuses on the bad board.
Both are 5 Amp Fast Blow.

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.