Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 06:14:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Add multi denominational to Vision Multi-line
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Add multi denominational to Vision Multi-line  (Read 5248 times)
U.S.AutoService
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1470

Wild thing !

« on: February 16, 2010, 11:50:12 PM »

I have a s2000 mult-line (5 line) slot, can I also make it multi-denominational ?  Never tried to add multi-denominational but maybe someone else has.
Can I add a button, and program it, or would you advise me against it ?

waving flag    U.S.Auto Service
     Dan

waving flag  U.S.Auto Service
      Dan
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 12:25:42 AM »

It probably can be done, but you have to have 4 extra wires with 1/4" connectors in the harness for the player switches should be near the max bet button the button normally goes on the deck to right of the max bet.

Colors and function
black with red stripe (PGND) Switch Common
yellow with orange stripe  Switch N.O. terminal
The N.C. terminal has nothing on it just like the max bet

red (+13VDC) place on same position or terminal as it is on other player button light sockets.
blue with orange stripe place on other light terminal

You can always add them yourself.
I have done so for testing if my machine handle it.
I could not figure out what type of terminals that are used in the door I/O connector so I removed the wiring for now.
Requires understanding where 3c and 4c are on the door I/O connector and extending the common light wire (red) and common switch wire (black with red stripe) from the max bet button  
You have to remove the I/O board so you can read the printing on the board to locate them.
If you have a coin acceptor your deck may not have a spot marked for the switch.

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
OhioGaming
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 297

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 12:34:31 AM »

If the wiring is there like Foster mentions then it is easy to add the button and make the connections.

I have set up several multi-lines games with multi-denominations and the people who purchased them really like them that way.
U.S.AutoService
Contributing NLG Member

Wild thing !

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 12:53:29 AM »

I guess I put the cart before the horse again, I picked up about 30 or more  ASSORTMENT OF IGT MULTI DENOMINATION LEGENDS off
ebay in hopes of figuring out how to make the changes and modifications.  I guess my next step is to find a hand full of buttons and
switches to add to the machines.

waving flag    U.S.Auto Service
     Dan
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 01:00:39 AM by usautoservice » Logged

Dan
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 01:29:41 AM »

If you're talking of the quad denom legends that go on the reel glass, that's a different multi-denom setup. The previous posts are for an extra button cutout covered by a plate to the right of the max bet button. If the plate is there, more than likel;y the wirung and plug will be there also. You just add the button, plug it up. You actually press the button to change the denom.

Dan (tacman)

reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 02:00:08 PM »

Don't mean to hijack the thread (?) but can a touch panel be placed behind the legend for touch select of denom instead of the button? And would the wiring be the same?

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 03:03:35 PM »

To those interested, here is the thread about the touch multi-denom setup. I have not done this yet but I believe Railroad94 and r273 have had some experience in this conversion.

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=3406.0

Dan (tacman)

idesign
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 509

If it aint broke why mess with it?????

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 03:53:42 PM »

To those interested, here is the thread about the touch multi-denom setup. I have not done this yet but I believe Railroad94 and r273 have had some experience in this conversion.

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=3406.0

Dan (tacman)

Just a word of warning to add to this before anyone goes out and spends their hard earned dollars on this touch pad multi denom mod........it will not work on any vision games except 5 reel and you have to have the most current GME chip set that supports this.  The other thing is you need to change out your 552 7-segment display to a 663  7-segment display and bar.  Your reel glass will have to be changed out too for the 663 7-segment display.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 06:07:55 PM by idesign » Logged
U.S.AutoService
Contributing NLG Member

Wild thing !

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 08:53:44 PM »

idesign , a question to you.  You said a vision slot would not work , did you mean with the touch pad or the button method or both.

waving flag     U.S.Auto Service
       Dan

Dan
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 09:31:10 PM »

I edited to say it will not work with the TOUCH PAD.  The button works fine as long as the game you are using supports Multi-Denom.  About half the vision games don't support Multi-Denom.  I can post a list of the ones that do if anyone is interested.  I think I posted this somewhere else on NLG but I can't recall where.
U.S.AutoService
Contributing NLG Member

Wild thing !

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 09:37:09 PM »

Maybe I can save you some typing, will it work on a vision "The Munsters" its a 3 reel 5 pay line
How about a regular s2000 "Wild Thing"

Dan

Dan
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 09:38:04 PM »

Here is the list of Vision Games that support Multi-Denom using the button.  This requires SG00380 GME chips, and a VS011GX1 version chip.

All Bonus Wheel Games
Cash Advance
Cleopatra 3-Reel
Cleopatra 5-Reel
Dick Clark’s New Year’Rockin’ Eve
Double Diamond Run 3-Reel
Double Diamond Run 5-Reel
Double Ringer
Five Time Pay Bonus Spin
Fox ‘N’ Hound
Hook Line & Winner
Heartbreaker
Mata Hari 3-Reel
Mata Hari 5-Reel
Ms. Little Green Men 3-Reel
Ms. Little Green Men 5-Reel
Mystery Diamond Multiplier
Munster Match
Nothing to Lose
Palio Pix
Panther Bucks
Pick a Panther
Pinball
Pink Slip
Quest
Run For Your Money
Sea Treasure
Shooting Gallery
Slingo
Star Gazer
Tee Time
The Fishin’ Game
Two Ways to Win
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 09:40:44 PM »

For S2000 games such as Wild Thing you can use the button or the touch pad, as long as the GME chips support MD and you use a version chips such as VS011GX1.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.