Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 01:24:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  S2000 setup question on setting Multi-Denomination, and Credit amounts
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: S2000 setup question on setting Multi-Denomination, and Credit amounts  (Read 4083 times)
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 308

« on: October 19, 2011, 01:16:42 AM »

I have a question   Scratch Head  I getting ready to setup an S2000 and I've never done it my self... I have read a threads on it but still have a question.. The first time I tried I ended up with a message of Please Select Wamm or IPC.. I did read up on that and have written down for my next attempt.. The thing I'm not 100% sure on is setting up the Multi-Denomination values? I did read something about selecting Player 1 under 7.1.2 or 7.1.1.3 but I'm not sure how to complete or do this.. Do you have to set a coin value to each player 1-4? The last question is how or where in the menu do I select how many credits a dollar bill will register? I know normally if it setup for quarters you would get 4 credits, but I know that can be increased to any number, but where or how to do this is new to me... Practice makes perfect, and the way I'm going I will be getting a lot of practice.. Hopefully someday I can stop practicing and will know what I'm doing..   rotflmao rotflmao bust gut laughing Silly Me!

If it's jammed, force it... If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway...
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 02:30:02 AM »

Do you have a multi denom touch cell pad behind the reel glass or
are you just using a deck button to change denoms on the fly?
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 04:27:40 AM »

Do you have a multi denom touch cell pad behind the reel glass or
are you just using a deck button to change denoms on the fly?

Bunker the machines I have all have only the deck button on the far right side.

Gary

Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 06:38:54 AM »

1 Pick WAMM
2 Pick your player denominations up to 4 are usually available
3 Assign a pay table (pay pack percentage) to each denomination (you can use the same pay table for all denominations if you like)
4 If you are going to also allow coin use, either use coin actual value or you can make it a large value which will allow you drop one coin and get many credits.
  I and a friend I help still have ours set for coin use
  I set my coin values at $100 and my player denom's are $0.50, $1, $2 and $5.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 06:45:59 AM by Foster » Logged

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 09:51:42 AM »

The machine I have to work on are going to be coinless. That's why I would like to  increase how many credits I get per dollar or five we run thought it.

zarobhr
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 178

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 11:51:14 AM »

The machine I have to work on are going to be coinless. That's why I would like to  increase how many credits I get per dollar or five we run thought it.
i could be wrong but i didnt thing S2000 could change the amount for the bill. the bills are giving a Dollar amount not credits.
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 01:37:26 PM »

i could be wrong but i didnt thing S2000 could change the amount for the bill. the bills are giving a Dollar amount not credits.
I have an S2000 now that if you put a bill in it it gives you I think 400 credits instead or 4. A friend of mine set that machine up not me and now I have a new toy that I'm tring to do on my own. I just don't remember where in the setup menu you do this. I think you have to set the coin in value then a bill will give the same value just X4, right??

Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 02:33:03 PM »

Bills are loaded as a value, you would have to use a very low denom like 1 cent to or such.
a nickel would give you 20 per 1 dollar bill and 200 per 5 bill.

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
brianfink
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 20

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 12:12:43 AM »

Set up varys depending on what gme chips you have. with sg 001000 all you really have to do is a key 97 and set the coin denom and multi denoms will automaticly come up. with sg 000363 you will have to set accounting coin and player denoms seperatly you also have to activate your denoms in game selection and you can actualy choose different payouts for each denom. On single denom machines the coin denom determins how many credits you get for a dollar. You should post what SG chips and version chip you are using.     
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.