Help PLEASE Ainsworth Aristocrat

(1/2) > >>

ezazz:
I have recently aquired an old one arm bandit slot Australian 20c machine its called the Boomerang

I managed to get most parts working after a but of tinkering but still have a few bugs to work out, currently i have managed to get it to light up and have most the mechanics working
however i need some help with

1/ when i insert a coin and pull the lever all 4 reels spin but then the actuators do not activate automatically to stop them ( with the door open i can hit the reset button and they all lock into place and hopper spins to pay out)
2/ the hopper will pay on every spin regardless of what is on the reels and wont stop paying until it times out and red led for the security button comes on

i havent been able to find much info on these slots and this is my first one so any help would be greatly appreciated

ezazz:
Pic 1

ezazz:
Pic 2 ,3 and 4

David B Fowler:
Looking at the board, in the top left corner there is a blue ribbon cable that appears to have gotten hot on the first line. It looks a little brown and that might be an issue. Might not be making contact at the board or socket. Check for cold soldier connections as well.
Dave F

Mr. Dinoman:
also looks like the board around the relay just above r6 is burned...Check all connections for continuity...
Jimmy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page