Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 11:19:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  CLOSED TOPICS
| |-+  New Life Games Classifieds for 1-1-2014
| | |-+  WTB: IGT S+ Hopper
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTB: IGT S+ Hopper  (Read 1416 times)
nipsmg
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: January 12, 2014, 03:16:55 PM »

I'm looking for a Hopper for an IGT S+ with everything needed for $0.25 play.

Thanks
-Mike
jim k-falls
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 3

Slot machines are addicting

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 01:55:20 PM »

Ive got a bunch of hoppers that im not sure what they go to..i do know there not for older bally e/m, machines..do you have a pic or part #?  ill bring one home today and post a pic so someone may ID. it.   im only familiar with e/m stuff so when I find stuff that's not, im putting it in another area..i have a feeling that its either e-series or igt ,because in this lot of parts I acquired were allot of manuals and schematics for e-series, system 5000,series V,igt, universal, aristocrat, and more..so the non e/m pile is slowly enlarging as I go through the rest of the lot..there are plastic sleeves with chips and  and some pc stuff.and lots of stuff I have no idea..huge reels and reel strips and mabe nos hubs for them..Jim K-falls..heres a couple pics of those hoppers I have and whats written on them is ...MYCALEX MOTORS   type g6 30 rpm made in England   and the connector is a cinch jones 8 pin beau..ive got a few of these and some pin wheels too..quarters and dollars I think..

* mystery hopper 001.JPG (311.76 KB, 1280x960 - viewed 192 times.)

* mystery hopper 002.JPG (305.37 KB, 1280x960 - viewed 155 times.)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 12:40:54 AM by jim k-falls » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.