Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:20:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Pachislo Slots
| | |-+  Need help with a pachislo slot
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need help with a pachislo slot  (Read 6460 times)
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 499

« on: December 30, 2011, 02:49:24 AM »

The hopper is jamming when dispensing tokens and I am getting a "HE" error code, which may be hopper empty but I'm not sure since i don't have any paperwork on this machine. I can manually spin the hopper wheel and it will work for a moment then jams up again. Could it be a bad motor on the hopper itself?

Thanks,

Daivd
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 12:18:40 PM »

The hopper is jamming when dispensing tokens and I am getting a "HE" error code, which may be hopper empty but I'm not sure since i don't have any paperwork on this machine. I can manually spin the hopper wheel and it will work for a moment then jams up again. Could it be a bad motor on the hopper itself?

Thanks,

Daivd

You've Got Mail   Hope it may help.

Ron (r273)
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 07:58:49 PM »

we sold about 1500 of these never had a bad motor, you should beable to turn  pin wheel be hand if not something is jammed, lots of time theres dirt where the coinscome out of hopper
good luck
steve
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 08:21:03 PM »

Well the motor may be fine then. I can take the hopper out and manually spin the wheel and it spins fine and shoots the quarters out with no hang ups. That being said, could it be the part of the hopper that counts the number if quarters being dropped because when I hit the cashiut button it rotates the coins in the hopper and just stops. Sometimes I can press the reset button inside the machine and it will work, but not often. The plugs inside the hopper have been siliconed to make a connection so that may be the issue as well. Do you have or know where I can purchase another hopper for this model?

Thanks for your input,

David
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 09:01:06 PM »

after it stops (the hopper ) it says he? make sure hopper is turning right way someone might have changed the wires i,m not sure if hopper is ac or dc if ac it won,t matter , there might be something in hopper block coins fron shotting out , as long as its running some the moter is ok,  post a pic of hopper and slot or email us 1 to buybest@aol.com
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 10:53:53 PM »

The quarters you're using may be too big for the hopper causing jams.  (It wasn't designed for US quarters, obviously.)  Did it come with tokens, and if you use those, does it still jam?

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 10:56:57 PM »

I thought the same thing at one time, but the tokens do the same thing.
Jim
MIDWEST SLOTS
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 288

513-984-2201

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 12:39:24 AM »

what type of hopper do you have??    if its a high speed universal (red type)  the output is adjustable.

if its a hollyfield type  (coins go into a wheel that has well like holes for the coins to fall into)  you can  run this one by hand and watch what is going on.

American quarters are undersized to the tokens  tokens are .984 in diameter.

Jim

MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma.
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 12:47:13 AM »

it is the hollyfield type, I spin it by hand and the quarters drop out one by one as normal. The solution may be a larger size token, because there is a lot of play in the area where the individual quarters rest in the hopper wheel.
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 11:52:42 AM »

there was 2 sizes in tokens one was a bit bigger than a quarter other is 50 cent size also make sure the roller where coins come out of hopper turns if not it will jam wd 40 works well
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 12:24:59 PM »

will try a larger token, thanks for the input.
Koni
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 15

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 05:51:26 PM »

If the machine was working with the tokens you have they could be ok. I would first pull the hopper out, unassemble it as much as you can and clean every part. Put it back together and see if that works. Remember to always turn the machine off before pulling the hopper or doing anything inside. Most of the time when the hopper is dirty it simply will not operate properly. Koni
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.