Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 09:07:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Progressive Controllers, Displays and Slot Toppers
| |-+  Paltronics Progressive Systems.
| | |-+  Paltronics
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Paltronics  (Read 4541 times)
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« on: September 19, 2008, 11:14:18 AM »

slottech69

Paltronics
« on: March 30, 2006, 07:18:56 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone have any information on the Paltronics Progressive system?   

result1

Re: Paltronics
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 01:27:32 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not Good - I see your posting (No one answered it) so its not looking good for my question     

Does anyone have documentation on Paltronics Progressive (One Link Media Systems)?
It’s had to believe – spend over $9,000.00 on a system and they do not send documentation with it. A simple (How to connect and set up sheet).

If anyone has it in a PDF format, I would appreciate if you could send it to me at
Result1@cox.net

If not – thank you anyway; I will give Pal tronics till Monday to give me a call back.

Should be able to do it without a cheat sheet – Just like to make sure of the connections before I turn it on….

SLOTTEX

MIKOHN
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 07:25:00 AM »   

WELL I GOT ALL OF WHICH WERE 6 PROGRESSIVES UP AND RUNNING THAT WERE ON EMPTY. THESE WERE ON THE SHELF.

2 UNITS ARE- MONO (E) 12c Micro (c)1992 MIKOHN V 7.21 cs 38 AAH & 1 = V 7.20 THESE ARE THE ONES YOU CAN PROGRAM MESSAGES IN!

THE OTHERS ARE CH2 STA /V 141 & V 2.09 THESE ARE JACKPOT DENOMINATION ONLY.

ALL WERE SHOWING EMPTY AND GOT THEM WORKING BY GOING TO #4 AND PRESSING F5 SDEM , THEN BACK TRACKING AND PUTTING MY SETTINGS IN.

THANKS AGAIN FOR REPLYS DANNY
I ALSO HAVE 4 BALLYS AND 2 IGT THAT ARE PROGRESSIVES AND ALL ARE CH2 AND NOT CH2+ AND I DON'T HAVE A CON 1 OR 2.

Jay

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 10:55:23 AM »   

On the Cham1s that are denomination only.... that is a matter of changing a dipswitch.

The SDem is Send Demo is it not vs F1 send Messages ..... JPOT.DO

Pal Guy

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 07:37:12 PM »   

For anyone that reads this Paltronics is very easy to reach and will provide any information needed on all our products.
I am the National Service manager and you can reach me direct at     shawn.mcintire@paltronics.com     I can provide anyone with documents or technical support.
I am somewhat new to this site and i missed the chance to respond to this request.
Please contact me with any new requests.
Thanks

Also check out the web site at www.paltronics.com

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.