Critical Interrup Pin Exception

(1/2) > >>

memusa:
I have a Konami game Mariachi Madness and I'm having a error code 950 critical interrupt pin exception. In the operator manual the fault seems to be the AC Monitor Fail check ac line (24 and 115 V) but already check this, and this voltage line is OK, all fuses are OK too. I even follow the machine harness up to the backplane and there they are the 24VAC.....  :5. I also tested pin to pin the voltage harness with the power supply to the backplane and all voltages go thru the harness... 5VDC, 12VDC, 24VDC.
Can it possibly be the MPU?
Note: I have three more machines that are working just fine, but the last time I change the MPU between two machines, the result was that the other machine that was working all right constantly had a Ram error.
Appreciate any help.

memusa:
Well, well, well.... MPU is the problem of the machine, I finally decide to put another MPU on the machine to discard the backplane, IO boards and the commboard as also machine harness  n power supply. So...... :103-
As soon as I get info about the fault, I'll post a brief explanation.

tacman:
memusa, yes please post your results. There are a few members with Konami's and its always nice to stockpile troubleshooting tips for future owners!

Dan (tacman)

memusa:
Sure I will, I have deal with those machines for like 3 years and discover few but useful things.

spooksab:
has anyone figured out a solution to this issue I'm having a error code 950 critical interrupt pin exception as well

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page