Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2024, 03:02:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT I-Game and Game King.
| | |-+  Game King Coin Out Jam - Help Clearing?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game King Coin Out Jam - Help Clearing?  (Read 18917 times)
CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2013, 02:35:42 AM »

Buzz:  Glad to see your still around here. 

Are you kidding???? Like ornery ever goes away???

Sorry...giggled when I seen it...had to say something...

Roz

4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 698

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2013, 10:37:22 AM »

One more thought and then I'll bow out ... I had an issue with an MPU one time that caused a similar symptom.  The MPU looked fine to me.  I posted a hi-def picture and one of the techs actually spotted a burnt eprom that didn't show any burnt traces on the backside.  You could post a good, detailed picture of your board and see if these guys spot anything.  Of course, the best way is to try another board to prove the board, but if you don't have another, then posting a pic might help.
Al Jr
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2013, 06:03:06 PM »

I wanted to post back as I got it fixed!  After cleaning the hopper optics and reinstalling I noticed it worked for a few seconds without a keychip, but it stopped after 3-4 quarters.   At that point I tried cleaning it while it was on and VoilĂ !  I figured it out!  I had a alchohalic secure coin out optic!  Whoda thought it!  Every time I sprayed it with alcohol it worked until it dried out.   When I sprayed it while it was on it would work for a minute or 2, paying out tons of quarters, but sure enough as soon as it dried out it stopped working.   

I replaced the sensor already and machine is 100%, but I thought you all would like to know about my alcoholic sensor! Smiley
4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 698

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2013, 06:17:49 PM »

Congratulations

So glad to hear you got it working.
Thanks for posting to let us know.
Great job sticking with it!
 Clap Clap Clap
 +1 (Karma, or whatever)
uniman
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2013, 08:37:37 PM »

Believe I have seen in posts several years ago that you do not use alcohol on optics as they have a plastic lens and the alcohol basically melts the lens.
Glad to hear it is fixed.
CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2013, 08:41:26 PM »

I know it's not good in BVs. Try to use water first, to avoid any problems...but hey, it worked, so must not hurt them too bad!!!

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.