Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 07:12:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT I-Game and Game King.
| | |-+  game king help
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: game king help  (Read 5069 times)
keith
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 44

« on: January 31, 2009, 03:55:10 AM »

is there something iam doing wrong here i have a a set of chips iam trying to access the key chip menu there a multi game set and heres what happens

when i use key 28 i get a message that says some kind of system error

when i use key 22 it goes to the screen when you can clear the ram and reboot and go to key chip menu when i do that it seems to work and then it says put the base eprom back in and when i do and it reboots it says eprom error then it wants you to turn the attendent key then it will boot up the game and when you go to the menu for game change it says key chip required for change

when i use key 17 it gives me the purple screen like it should then when i put the base prom back it it gives me error message about the ram and eeprom error thenit wants you to turn the key  hold the button for 3 seconds and all that then the game will boot up and it still wont let me access the the key chip menu

i have tried to access the menu by turning the the key on the board no luck on that

i have tried diffrent boards still does the same thing

the chip set has about 20 games on it lots of poker games lion fish cave man keno triple diamond keno super 8 race way ect... i can post the chip numbers if needed to know what iam working with here

could any one help me out on this or have any suggestions

thanks keith
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 06:49:47 AM »

Post the M number on the Base chip, if the game is all eproms (no simm cards) and a low M number I suspect you need to use the Keyswitch on the front of the board, if I remember off the top of my head you turn the key on then press the self test to bring up the menu, the privliged options will be the bottom icon on the menu screen, make sure the wires on the switch are plugged into the board

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
keith
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 09:38:13 AM »

the base is m0000326
pxl1pxl2 cg1 cg2 are all c0000306
gme1 and gme2 are g0000450
i did that with the key on the board and nothing i have another multi game set that brings up the options when you turn the key on the board so i know what your talking about
thanks for the reply
keith
TZtech
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 129

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 05:03:16 PM »

Hi

Key 28 is for 044 boards with flash cards.
Yours should work with Key 17, 22 or Key 40 (Best to check PAR if you can get it)
If there are credits on the machine you wont be able to acess the keychip menu but then it normally gives you a relevant error message.
Could also be that your SW is corrupt - Does you chipset start up without trying keychips ?

Tx
keith
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 05:26:16 PM »

yeah it loads right up and plays fine works as it should just give me those error messages after i use the key chip and put the base back in
TZtech
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 129

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 05:48:10 PM »

Hello Keith

Just had a look at the PSR. Key000005 recommended. Must admit I have never seen that one before but vendors on this site may be able to assist.

Regards
Ian
keith
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 09:50:01 PM »

thanks i will see if i can find one
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.