Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 11:30:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT I-Game and Game King.
| | |-+  Complete or not?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Complete or not?  (Read 13750 times)
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2013, 06:06:39 PM »

LOL, I did a search for "Lock N Roll IGT I-Game slot" on Google's images search and look what turned up in row 43 !!
That was fast. (about 1.5 days - and it might have been much faster than that.)

I guess they selected Buzz's avatar because he's the one who typed "Lock N Roll" in his posts. CVslots and Slotsteve quoted him but they didn't make the cut. rotflmao

* Google already found this thread and pickecd Buzz.jpg (389.13 KB, 1280x797 - viewed 241 times.)

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2013, 06:13:07 PM »

for some reason I can,t post pic,s or wts ad here on line I have pic,s and will email them
StatFreak

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2013, 06:54:28 PM »

for some reason I can,t post pic,s or wts ad here on line I have pic,s and will email them

Are you using Quick Reply? Try clicking on the blue "Quote" or "Reply" button instead. (The "Reply" button is located at the top and bottom of each thread page.) You should then see an "Attach:" box below the main text box. Click on the "Browse" button to select the desired picture from your hard drive. Make sure that it isn't too large.

If that still doesn't help, you can upload pictures to any hosting site, such as tinypic, and then insert the URL here by either clicking the "insert image" button on the full reply/quote screen (second row, second from the left - under the italic button) OR by just manually typing the command yourself. It will look like this:
Code:
[img]http://YourURLHere.blah[/img]

You can also use this command to force a resize by manually adding dimension commands like this:
Code:
[img width=200 height=400]http://YourURLHere.blah[/img]
Use whatever numbers are appropriate. The command WILL stretch and squash images, so it's up to you to keep the aspect ratio correct.

Embedded images have the advantage of being displayed wherever you choose within your text.
Pictures uploaded to NLG have the advantage of being automatically resized for page viewing while retaining their full size when being downloaded by others.

Steve, I hope this helps.

Stat garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2013, 07:01:41 PM »

thanks I ,ll try this evening
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2013, 09:02:47 PM »

Here you go Steve, I'm not going to say any more, I'll let the pictures do the talking.  I will say this, this Game makes Uncle Sam look GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

* PICT0058.JPG (726.63 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 263 times.)

* pict0059.JPG (690.22 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 247 times.)

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
StatFreak

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2013, 02:37:19 AM »

Wow, so it's based on the old fruit machines of the 50's and earlier with some "Bally EM" style blanks, multi-line and hold thrown in. The last time I saw a game like that on a video was -- was... hmm... let me see... uh.... I think I had an AT computer (80286 processor).

propeller Yup, when I blow a wad of cash on a set of modern SIMMS and chips for a newer machine like the I-Game, I always want to see 25+ year old outmoded ideas! Duh! ttth Silly Me!

No wonder I couldn't find any pictures or videos of the game on the web.

Buzz, I'm guessing that you didn't even save the program before you erased them. (Or did you just for posterity?)

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2013, 04:03:03 AM »

I did keep the files, if I had to feed them they would have been dumped but seeing as now stored on my hard drive doesn't cost anything I'll let them live a little longer.

I couldn't stand to play this sorry thing very long, but I'm pretty sure on the first spin you never win anything, I mean never, after your first spin you lock your choice drop in another 5 credits and roll. ( spin ) On the secoud spin you may win. It's weird to start the game you can hit MAX bet, but for the second spin MAX bet doesn't work you have to press SPIN.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.