Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 07:19:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  S+ bill validator won't cycle on
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: S+ bill validator won't cycle on  (Read 20602 times)
poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2011, 11:39:40 PM »

IGT utility program SET005, SET015 or SET017 is required to modify the denomination and enable/disable the bill acceptor..

Modifications   Requires the denomination set–chip, unless the bill acceptor and SAS EFT option is disabled, in which case the denomination is set in the self test mode.  When the denomination is set to zero (none), the bill acceptor is disabled (if present), the game will not display progressive amounts and all progressive wins will cause the game to go to a hand–pay lockup condition.  Can be set at $.05, $.10, $.25, $.50, $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $25, $50, $100 or zero (none).  If the SAS EFT option is selected (using the set–chip), the denomination can also be set at $500 or $1,000.

Ok, so that is pretty standard. The question remains why he can't change the denomination with the set chip unless he is not actually enabling the BV.

OK, I will try those 2 suggestions tonight and report back.  However, I am confused.  I have 2 different sets of instructions and they both say that I am setting the coin denomination of machine when I press the spin button after I turn the bill validator on (when 9-1 appears in winner paid window), from 0 - 5 is nickel, 10 is dime, 25 is quarter, and 100 is dollar, there isn't an option higher than 100.  There is nothing about setting the denominations for the bill validator.  Is it possible that that the set 15 does not set the denomination for the bill validator?        

No, as noted above, if the BV is dissabled you set the denomination in self test mode. If the BV is enabled, you use the set chip.

This is what is confusiong me.
"they both say that I am setting the coin denomination of machine when I press the spin button after I turn the bill validator on (when 9-1 appears in winner paid window), from 0 - 5 is nickel, 10 is dime, 25 is quarter, and 100 is dollar, there isn't an option higher than 100."

First where are you seeing this (the highlighted)? In the self test or the with the set chip? If you are doing it in self test, then the BV is not enabled.

After you change the 9_0 to 9_1 with the set chip, exactly what are you doing next. Pressing the spin button at that point 'should' only toggle the BV on and off. You should have to press the self test button again to get the denomination settings. That is why I asked what displays on each press of the self test button with the set chip in. Are you actually getting to a point where you can toggle those denomination settings? If so, be sure to press the self test button after you are done to 'save' the setting. If you have just been changing the 9_0 to 9_1 and exiting, it may not be saving the setting because you didn't set a denomination.

bkbargins4u
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2011, 01:14:59 AM »

I will have to get back to you on Tuesday. 

Thank you again for everyones help!
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2011, 01:48:25 AM »

Tuesday?  rotflmao

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6DVCgKsqn30&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/6DVCgKsqn30&rel=0</a>
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2011, 02:06:23 AM »

Interesting. You thought of the Stones, and I thought of Popeye and Wimpy.  big burger

bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2011, 02:20:14 AM »

They did have a psych evalutions done on me this morning...
I had to take some pills in a plastic cup but I tucked them under my tongue...  Crazy
StatFreak

« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2011, 04:03:34 AM »

I had to take some pills in a plastic cup but I tucked them under my tongue...  Crazy

Is your tongue properly sedated?  Tongue Out Tongue Out Tongue Out  ... ...  Oh, excuse me. I meant  knockout knockout knockout

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 255

plunger buddies DEAD BOO HOO

« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2011, 04:12:03 AM »

they said pee in the cup not drink out of it   Silly Me! Silly Me! Silly Me!

SELL me your  TERMINATOR  I GAME TOP GLASS AND BELLY   ( Round Top )
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2011, 04:26:44 AM »

I didn't see any letters in the bottom?  arrow
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 255

plunger buddies DEAD BOO HOO

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2011, 04:34:02 AM »

Everyone uses the same cup. They only have one   Duh!

SELL me your  TERMINATOR  I GAME TOP GLASS AND BELLY   ( Round Top )
StatFreak

« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2011, 06:25:06 AM »

TMI Vomiting Smiley

This thread has definitely bottomed out. Weird Eyes  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/axMmRTD_AuY&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/axMmRTD_AuY&rel=0</a>

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2011, 01:42:14 PM »

This thread has definitely bottomed out. Weird Eyes  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

Well, we gotta do something in the meantime 'cause we gotta
wait for that guy to get back like next Tuesday?!?! lol
poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2011, 02:01:49 PM »

He only said Tuesday. Not WHICH Tuesday.  Tongue Out
StatFreak

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2011, 03:47:06 AM »

He only said Tuesday. Not WHICH Tuesday.  Tongue Out

What can I say? You're both right.  knockout   I guess that cup is going to get quite disgusting by the time he gets back...  ill ill vomit vomit vomit  

No wet, yellow-tinted pills for me, thanks. I'm trying to quit.  Duh!  ttth muted muted   censored   Frosty Beer   SpongeBob Butt   Vomiting Smiley

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.