Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 09:25:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Welcome wagon and General Chat (Off-Topic Post Welcome) (Moderator: Ron (r273))
| | |-+  Can no longer access Download section
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can no longer access Download section  (Read 7139 times)
boboduder
« on: March 13, 2011, 09:07:10 PM »

Have been a way from the forum for a few months so when I come back theres a new login for the download section. So what is the new criteria for access?  Scratch Head
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 11:03:39 PM »

bobodude! Welcome back! Did you forget the password on your old account?

You have to not be a bot to get in there, in other words a live human being. Who are you and what did you do with bobodude?

Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 11:12:25 PM by brichter » Logged

Thanks,
Bill
cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 11:37:50 PM »

In all seriousness, we were attacked so now you can't just get in. You have to talk to the head honcho in AZ. It's not personal, just good security
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 233

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 01:01:28 AM »

Mine doesn't work either with my site credentials.  I guess I don't know the secret handshake.  Wink

Jason

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 10:16:52 AM »

refer to post three. It's the same for everyone
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 11:18:09 AM »

Mine doesn't work either with my site credentials.  I guess I don't know the secret handshake.  Wink

Jason

pm sent.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
poppo

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 11:48:42 AM »

I knew there were problems, and also had noticed the new password screen a while back (which does not work with normal site credentials). So is it still off, or do we need to do something else? I didn't see anything in the other thread, unless I missed it.
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 12:50:57 PM »

refer to response 3 above
poppo

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 12:55:29 PM »

And do exactly what? Send somene a PM or an e-mail? Geeze, why is it so difficult to get a straight answer?
StatFreak

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2011, 01:34:32 PM »

And do exactly what? Send somene a PM or an e-mail? Geeze, why is it so difficult to get a straight answer?

pm sent.

This is turning out about as I originally expected. I think I need to have a talk with Joey... stir the pot / get cooking

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
boboduder
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 01:46:04 PM »

This is the Original and only Bobodude. I have not changed and neither has my original password. Where could someone possibly get a Playboy Slot avatar like mine? Seriously, I have need to get info on I-game denom setup and I was hoping to get that info from the download section. There are multiple manual sections to the I game and I don't have the 22 key setup instructions.
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 02:08:39 PM »

This is the Original and only Bobodude. I have not changed and neither has my original password. Where could someone possibly get a Playboy Slot avatar like mine? Seriously, I have need to get info on I-game denom setup and I was hoping to get that info from the download section. There are multiple manual sections to the I game and I don't have the 22 key setup instructions.

That info is not in the Download section, bobodude.

The reason I asked about the password is that your new username is boboduder whereas the old one was bobodude. I didn't see a reason why you would create a new account if you could still access your old one.

Thanks,
Bill
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 02:46:14 PM »

This is the Original and only Bobodude. I have not changed and ...

The reason I asked about the password is that your new username is boboduder whereas
the old one was bobodude.
I didn't see a reason why you would create a new account
if you could still access your old one.

Maybe he has split personalities?  Bart Terminator/BORG  Angel Devil Teeter                               face in palm   Grin
boboduder
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 03:51:28 PM »

Oh I can see the problem. Yes I did add a "R" to my handle. That was after NLG had a server meltdown last yr and lost my account with a few other folks. In the process of getting back on the site, I used my Twitter handle to keep things simple for me. And yes, the Gameking manual does not explain the use of the 22 chip. Made a call to our slot parts guy in Reno and he has the chip and some instructions on its use.
StatFreak

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2011, 08:15:43 PM »

Your Bobodude account is here on the new site with 59 posts. I sent you a pm earlier today. You're re probably better off using it instead, but the decision is yours. Keep in mind that you can change the displayed member name on the old account anything you like, even though the underlying member name cannot be changed. However, at this point, we would need to to delete the new account for you to be able to add the "r" to the old account, because you can't duplicate another member's name.

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

boboduder
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 09:55:29 PM »

Your Bobodude account is here on the new site with 59 posts. I sent you a pm earlier today. You're re probably better off using it instead, but the decision is yours. Keep in mind that you can change the displayed member name on the old account anything you like, even though the underlying member name cannot be changed. However, at this point, we would need to to delete the new account for you to be able to add the "r" to the old account, because you can't duplicate another member's name.

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator
Please just delete my old login "bobodude". I will stick with my new "boboduder".

Regards..
StatFreak

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 12:29:17 AM »

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator
Please just delete my old login "bobodude". I will stick with my new "boboduder".

Regards..

In that case we'll just leave things as they are so the posts remain intact.

junkyardjockey
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2011, 12:29:48 PM »

what download section?? I don't see that..... Scratch Head
poppo

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2011, 01:53:27 PM »

what download section?? I don't see that..... Scratch Head

It's actually labeled 'Submit a New File' up at the top.
junkyardjockey
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 03:01:47 PM »

Ohhhh ok I see it....but it wouldn't let me in even with my password & username...hmmmm..... Scratch Head
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2011, 07:25:12 PM »

Updated to 1.3.8  arrow arrow

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
junkyardjockey
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2011, 07:29:24 PM »

arrgghh...i still cant acess the download(submit new file) section..... no..i tried closing the browser out after i logged off but no dice...what am i doing wrong? do i need a special password?
StatFreak

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2011, 08:05:27 PM »

Professor Just to clarify. It is not a download section. It is a temporary location for peer-to-peer file sharing and is purged on a regular basis. Tongue Out

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.