Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 01:25:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Progressive Controllers, Displays and Slot Toppers
| |-+  IGT Spectrum Progressive Systems.
| | |-+  Cannot get a spectrum running on a s2000
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cannot get a spectrum running on a s2000  (Read 4194 times)
staz
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 156

« on: June 09, 2013, 02:26:19 AM »

im trying to help this guy over the phone hook up a spectrum on his s2000 wof but im stumped... it keeps scrolling NO DATA and when i have him go to netplex config it keeps saying spectrum "not configured"......but i  went through all the settings under progressive....... unless i missed one?  the weird part is when he keys the machine with 45 key it shows us setting multi denom .25 .50 $1 and $2  to stand alone level 1 1,000.019.00...... this means as he plays the machine the amount is going up but for some reason its not showing up on the meter? he plugged the meter plugs in the netplex board...... its def not a bad meter cuz i had him swap out working meter and it does the same thing no data scroll....... any ideas to have him try......
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 05:05:25 AM »

A few things to check
check 7.3.2 and make it is off or disabled - it has something to do with a video or other display system.
double check every connection to the Spectrum and power dist board and machine,
If he has a power dist board mounted under reels.
try connecting the Spectrum to the power dist board under the reels
 Hint it might help to remove the coin tray and hopper, so he can lay the spectrum in the lower cabinet when closing the door
Newer S2000 have an additional Power Dist board under the reels.

Also since you mentioned he has another machine try the spectrum in that machine as well

Any good pictures of the inside the machine will also help us to help you to help him.

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
staz
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 03:32:55 PM »

well machine cannot recognixe the spectrum all settings were done..... im thinking he might be missing a input plug on his netplex board.....
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 509

If it aint broke why mess with it?????

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 04:28:06 PM »

Are you sure this game is progressive.  Some games are not progressive.  What game is this.......SB chip?
staz
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 07:07:52 PM »

its a wpf and it def is progressive i will try to have him snap some pics of his netplex to see what he is missing.....
staz
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 12:32:10 AM »

looking at his pic it looks like he is missing a harness that goes from the bottom to the netplex..... can someone confirm that?

* 009.JPG (879.36 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 335 times.)
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 02:32:26 AM »

Sure looks like to me
There is a 3x3 connector that looks like it should be plugged into the left rear of the top box.
but without a few more pictures (without the light and wheel in the way) would be very helpful

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.