Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 11:26:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Progressive Controllers, Displays and Slot Toppers
| |-+  IGT Spectrum Progressive Systems.
| | |-+  Spectrum in a Game King?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Spectrum in a Game King?  (Read 8194 times)
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« on: August 23, 2009, 07:11:25 AM »

Does anyone have any experience installing a spectrum display in a Game King?

I have an unused Spectrum display that came out of a "Drew Carey" topper like the one pictured here:

...and I'd like to install it in my new (to me) Game King.  Anyone done this before?

Thanks in advance.  yes

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 10:37:28 AM »

Kevin, never had moved forward on mine with that idea and have not looked to see if my Igame +'s even have a distribution board in the topbox. I assume if the distribution board is there or the 9 pin molex connector to the left of the topbox, then it should be the same as an S2000. Bonus is, I hear that there are also text message add-ons or pre-done messages that can also be displayed on the Spectrum as well as the progressive amount. I do not have a confirmation on this though due to not trying it myself as of yet.

Dan (tacman)

opman
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 74

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 05:05:45 PM »

I have tryed the spectrum with the text messages but not tried the progressvie part yet. Yes some games have a pre programmed message but you can change the text to whatever you want it to read with the on screen keyboard.
joseluisruffo
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 10:30:10 PM »

Hoal I am Jose Luis of Argentina I install progressively in a few IGT I GAME Multi Poker if tenes the Spectrum tenes that to have games that have the option of Progressive Stand Alone, If it(he,she) has the option, is easy I have an own(proper) report with photos of since(as,like) establishes itself(himself,herself) and is formed, it(he,she) warns and I help you, am new in the forum and not very much English it is translated from a translator on line
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 04:35:19 AM »

Welcome to NLG Jose!  wave  The Wave

Do you have good, clear photos of the electrical wires hooked up?
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 07:40:47 AM »

Hoal I am Jose Luis of Argentina I install progressively in a few IGT I GAME Multi Poker if tenes the Spectrum tenes that to have games that have the option of Progressive Stand Alone, If it(he,she) has the option, is easy I have an own(proper) report with photos of since(as,like) establishes itself(himself,herself) and is formed, it(he,she) warns and I help you, am new in the forum and not very much English it is translated from a translator on line

Hola Jose,

BIENVENIDOS!!! Esta bien si su quiere escribir en Espanol y Ingles tambien. Muchas personas aqui hablar en espanol tambien.

Si es posible, escribir con fotos y muchas detales! Gracias.  yes

Mi espanol es un poco roto, lo siento!  wave

CaptainHappy CaptainHappy
 nlg ADMIN

What I HOPE I SAID:

Welcome Jose,

It is OK if you write in Spanish and English too. Many people here speak Spanish also.
If it is possible, please write (post) with pictures and alot of details. Thank You

My Spanish is a little broken, Sorry!

Rick or someone else may have to step in as I am out of practice, unless ordering food or drinks!  bust gut laughing
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 07:47:50 AM by CaptainHappy » Logged

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
joseluisruffo
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 11:10:59 PM »

Hello again I wanted postear and I me cannot it(he,she) throws(shoots) mistake to me, I hope that this time goes out well.
Here I leave a photo in paint as(like) enabling it for menu
East Spectrum I install to him(you,them) in some machine that they were the Just price demonto this additional game and I place only the Spectrum and Multi Juego put on a Poker Version SAS 6
We have to have the Spectrum connected, the cable is a molex of 2x5 of every side and bridge connects in the plate that this one arrives of the principal plate, Machinates of 19 inches, this one goes up to the plate bridge of the top box,
There is disconnected the white molex that brings tension, and we connect in the plate since this one is a nexplex
And then the cable that goes to the spectrum, is a molex 2x5 of information that it(he,she) goes in next to other one that we connect in the plate and a molex 2x1 of tension 12v and of another side it(he,she) goes to the displey, Spectrum and the tension conector has 2x1 and one molex of 2x3.
Then we enable it from the menu, have to make the erased(smeared) one, and enable the spectrum in the peripheral ones of the machine, there also we can put messages that it(he,she) spends(passes) in the spectrum when not esten playing.
If the machine is multi denomination the alone well is going to work in an alone value that we have that setearlo in denom setup
People whom he(she) needs mas info I have an esplicativo in Castilian(Spanish), photo for photo they are 10 leaves(sheets) and mas of 50 photos it(he,she) is very easy to deal, this one thought about the machine of poker multi game, value of 0.25 cts, with four levels of progressive four major prizes of the poker every 2 played weight it(he,she) increases 0.05
The first prize to 0.01 % and 2 ° 3 ° and 4 ° reward 0.5 %, if they say to me since(as,like) raising it raise it or by post.
The topic of the Englishman is complicated very much I am new in this of the forums and mas in other languages, hope that he(she) understands himself(herself).
Regards from Argentina Jose Luis Ruffo

* 001.jpg (168.69 KB, 925x875 - viewed 451 times.)
joseluisruffo
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 11:17:11 PM »

I forgot when they select Progressive Setup and aparescan the levels of the 1 to 8 you choose the 1 and the systems appear of progressive possible from CONSUMER PRICES INDEX Bally SAS and Stand Alone the Spectrum is a Stand Alone.
joseluisruffo
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 11:35:17 PM »

Here another photo with the pigeonholes to fill the values, the 1 ° current amount marks the value of the moment, in 2 ° the base goes to which(whom) we want that empieze, in 3 ° the limit that is never going to happen(pass) and in 4 ° the percentage of increase, to to bear in mind that if the machine is 92 % mas 1 % of the well the machine in general happens(passes) to do of 93 %.
Since(As) this one everything in zero for being the first time we have that pñorner for example, if we want that the base empieze in 1000 we put 1000 in 1 1000 in 2 and one limit of 10000 and 1 % porciento that it(he,she) increases.
After a juagadas we can check that the current was showing the value of the displey ej 1125.30 and the base estara in 1000 this serves us to take the datos and if we have to do a clear we it can start(extract) of this value.

* 10.jpg (233.68 KB, 1230x924 - viewed 380 times.)
joseluisruffo
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2009, 12:07:10 AM »

Hello again they can do like to open a new topic, someone can help me with a machine Igt I game deluxe here I leave a photo in order that they realize the machine that model is and as the lcd communicates of above(up) with the machine of below(down), From already thank you very much

* Maq.jpg (34.01 KB, 450x600 - viewed 356 times.)
TZtech
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 129

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 06:00:13 PM »

Hello Jose

That looks like a standard I Game machine with a Digiglass. All that is is LCD with a flashcard that displays a image of the games paytable. If you change games you need to change the CF card. There is no comms from the Digiglass to the machine. If you take some pics of the interior of the machine and the top lcd we can confirm.

Regards
Ian
joseluisruffo
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2009, 12:49:00 AM »

Hello I cannot take photo of this machine for which the owners do not want that one withdraws information of these machines of his(her,your) factory, if these in the certain thing it is a digiglass, for example the game coyote moon it(he) is one of that we have, the principal plate is an I game platform 044 and arrives of the GK that this one is the one that has the game, also it(he,she) has an expansora of video which communicates with the digiglass by means of a cable usb, if I disconnect this cable the digiglass works equally at the time I suppose that some function mas must expire, in the setup I have other options that in one common igame I do not have, since(as,like) network setup that has some pigeonhole that they ask for number of GO
According to the owners the soft of the memory(report) flash is of 1 gb and tendria that to show the advertising, the table of payments and animation when one gains(earns) a prize.
Good if tenes a little of info thank you, another thing and very importantly like he is called this model of machine, here they came to me as I Game deluxe and different me dicenque is Trimline, habra manual of this, Pd: me podras to say since(as,like) I do to raise the tutorial of the Spectrum to the forum.
Thank you again Jose Luis Ruffo
joseluisruffo
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 10:22:09 PM »

Here I leave another photo them with the machine in march one cleopatra if someone can give me a hand, sera been grateful

* cleopatra.jpg (27.64 KB, 450x600 - viewed 381 times.)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.