Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 25, 2024, 01:29:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  NLG White Sheet
| |-+  New Life Games Classifieds for 2-1-2014
| | |-+  WTS ~ Bettor TITO has arrived !!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTS ~ Bettor TITO has arrived !!!  (Read 177785 times)
Captain Hook
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 26

« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2012, 03:20:22 AM »

Why go to all the trouble of trying to copy tickets when you just take lets say a $100.00 Bill and put it in the machine

then cash it out which prints a ticket then put that ticket back in and cash it out again and just keep doing this till you have a pile

of $100.00 tickets. Then you can put your $100.00 away and just play off tickets.

Captain Hook
TheChad

Total Karma Storms: 5

« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2012, 03:25:04 AM »

Why go to all the trouble of trying to copy tickets when you just take lets say a $100.00 Bill and put it in the machine

then cash it out which prints a ticket then put that ticket back in and cash it out again and just keep doing this till you have a pile

of $100.00 tickets. Then you can put your $100.00 away and just play off tickets.

Captain Hook

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do now.  But I figured it was probably cheaper if I could print them on regular paper and I know thermal paper does weird things, like fades, turns all black etc.

It was mentioned that the ticket's could be coppied, so I tried it.  But it turns out thay won't work.    That's all.

-TheChad
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #127 on: November 03, 2012, 03:28:35 AM »

Since I work with receipts all day at work, the gloss of the paper becomes normal for me and I do not notice it when looking at an form of thermal paper
that may make it more reflective for the light spectrum used by the BV
ticket stock can be cheap if you buy it from the the right NLG member or a decent quantity from Happ Controls (I would call them and see what version they have in the warehouse before ordering
I picked the wrong stock number and they was holding the whole order because I picked ship when order complete (no back order) once the rep changed the stock number (at no additional charge) other than price difference order was shipped and arrived in a week.
I wish their system would show you only items in the warehouse if you choose in stock items only

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 246

« Reply #128 on: November 03, 2012, 03:33:09 AM »

Hook, I agree 100%.  The chad was messing with paper I think and trying to find alternative to slot paper.  The bv's-all of them are calibrated to only accept that paper designed for them.  Take a currenicey bill -dollar,five,ten-don't matter and a slot ticket and using a fine micrometer and see what you come up with. The thickness is NOT the only thing on slot tickets.  I am not going to harp on this anymore as there are others out there that know this.  I do not even run this sys. nor need it. B.
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #129 on: November 03, 2012, 01:31:15 PM »

Here is my original post related to this topic, glad to see it came to be after 3 yrs!
http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?action=printpage;topic=4255.0

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
Captain Hook
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2012, 03:29:57 AM »

I just found something unusual  with the TITO I just installed in 3 of my machines. I have a Bluebird, A Reel Touch and An I-Game+.

The Bluebird has always had a Printer in it so I have accumulated a pile of tickets that its printed with random amounts on them when people have cashed out.

I put the new TITO in the 3 machines last week and its been working great. Tonite for the heck of it I grabbed one of the old tickets that the Bluebird had

printed before I installed the TITO and tried it in the Bluebird and to my surprise the machine took the ticket and gave me over $416,000.00 in credit!!!!!!!

I cashed it out and tried another old Bluebird ticket and it gave me over $200,000.00 in credits.  Apparently the TITO is reading the last 8 digits of the bar

code and redeeming the ticket for that amount. These old Bluebird tickets will only work in the Bluebird I think because the voucher limits are too low on the other 2 machines

and it won't issue that many credits on those 2 machines.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this.

Captain Hook
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 233

« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2012, 03:47:16 AM »

Never mind, I've had too many beers. 

Jason
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 03:52:27 AM by Yoeddy1 » Logged

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2012, 03:48:40 AM »

I just found something unusual  with the TITO I just installed in 3 of my machines. I have a Bluebird, A Reel Touch and An I-Game+

This was discussed earlier in this thread I believe or maybe someone PM'd me..can't remember...anyway.....  Your machine will accept any ticket with the TITO device installed however the credit amount added to the machine will not match the "dollar" amount on the ticket unless the ticket was generated from a machine with the TITO device installed....simple as that.  And you are correct, it is reading the last digits you see on the ticket.  And correct again...the machine will only accept ticket amounts that are within the limits allowed by the machines setup.  

Glad to hear your units have been working fine !!!

I suspect an issue with the bill head.

Jason

In this case not the issue...head is fine.  When reading a ticket that was generated from a machine that does not have the TITO device installed...it creates a serial number....a number that can contain many digits.  So when read by a machine with a TITO device installed....it can credit a very large number or not be accepted since it may exceed the machine limits.

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
TheChad

« Reply #133 on: November 05, 2012, 03:56:13 AM »

My unit is working GREAT!

I have a stack of tickets printed out in various incriments, $20, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, $1,500, $2,500!

Just like using cash, except now I don't actually have to have any cash going threw the machine, and if/when the ticket's wear out, I can just print some more!

.. and Jim's customer service is top notch!  What more could one ask for?

-TheChad
edski
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 123

« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2012, 02:43:01 PM »

Okay, so my TITO is working fantastic!

However, I wanted to note because it was discussed earlier in the post that you COULD copy tickets..

I have tried doing this and have been unsucessfull.   I scanned the origional tickets @ 600 DPI, and printed them on premium Inkjet paper.  I then cut them out to the EXACT same size as the orgional ticket.

My paper obviously isn't glossy like the thermal paper, but I didn't think that would matter as it was just going to read the barcode!

Anyway, the ticket goes in, the machine says "Validating ticket" the BV clicks and sputters, then it spits the ticket back out.

I don't believe this to be a problem with the TITO device itself, but rather the BV.   Maybe the paper is too thick?  Maybe it not being glossy is affecting it?

Anyway, the tickets them selves are reusable,  but scanning them and printing them doesn't seem to actually work..

Maybe someone else will figure out a way?  But as of right now I can not get coppied tickets to work!

-TheChad

Just printed some tickets on regular paper, and they work just fine!

You can't use an inkjet, the ink is too transparent.
Use a laser printer and no problems.

Ed

Spoiled Rotten Birds
Nashional
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 17

« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2012, 06:27:38 PM »

I've scanned and used copies of tickets from $5 to $500 dollars. Printed on both laser and inkjet printers. Using regular 24lb paper. Works great.

Scanned one ticket, cleaned it up (only really need the bar code), copy and pasted four to a page and clicked print.
TheChad

« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2012, 07:04:29 AM »

I did use an Inkjet printer..

It just spits the ticket out.

I wonder if it's a setting on the BV that makes it work or not work?

I know when I was going threw the settings there was something that mentioned BV rejection or something like that...

-TheChad
edski

Total Karma Storms: 123

« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2012, 11:22:55 AM »

I know when I was going threw the settings there was something that mentioned BV rejection or something like that...

-TheChad

Don't use an inkjet, the ink is too transparent.

Spoiled Rotten Birds
TheChad

« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2012, 01:11:42 PM »

-TheChad

Don't use an inkjet, the ink is too transparent.

I don't get what you mean by transparent?   I print coupons with barcodes all the time and they scan just fine.

Nashional also said he used an Ink Jet printer and said it worked.

-TheChad
Captain Hook
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #139 on: November 12, 2012, 12:40:58 AM »

I have 3 machines with TITO working in them and I was wondering if anyone knows the switch settings I need to disable my WBA BV's

from reading CASH. I would like to set them to read tickets only if possible. Any ideas????

Captain Hook.   Scratch Head

a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #140 on: November 12, 2012, 01:20:27 AM »

It is software dependant.  scroll down in the attached file and you will see.

Thanks,
Wayne

* w12_38034_usa_id024.pdf (151.3 KB - downloaded 185 times.)

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #141 on: November 12, 2012, 04:52:55 AM »

WBA -12/13 DIP settings for currency or ticket acceptence
off (0) accept  on (1) reject
1 tickets
2 $1
3 $5
4 $10
5 $20
6 $50
7 $100
8 leave off used to enter various test modes

basically turn on 2-7 and laave 1 and 8 off

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #142 on: November 12, 2012, 10:21:13 AM »

WBA -12/13 DIP settings for currency or ticket acceptence
off (0) accept  on (1) reject
1 tickets
2 $1
3 $5
4 $10
5 $20
6 $50
7 $100
8 leave off used to enter various test modes

basically turn on 2-7 and laave 1 and 8 off

Foster,
   You should look at the document above.  For the new 024 software, dip 6 enables/disables both $50 and $100.  Dip 7 is for higher security on the $100.  Different software has different settings.

w
Dip Switch Settings
# Dip Switch
1 OFF
Interface selection 024 - All barcode numbers will be transacted with the game machine via
Netplex interface.
1 ON
Interface selection 024B - ID-024B Interface – Barcodes beginning with 00 will be transacted
with the game via Netplex. All other barcode numbers will be transacted directly with an SDSGMU
via second WBA serial port.
2 OFF 1 ENABLE
2 ON 1 DISABLE
3 OFF 5 ENABLE
3 ON 5 DISABLE
4 OFF 10 ENABLE
4 ON 10 DISABLE
5 OFF 20 ENABLE
5 ON 20 DISABLE
6 OFF 50/100 ENABLE
6 ON 50/100 DISABLE
7 OFF 100 Normal Security
7 ON 100 High Security
8 OFF OFF
8 ON TEST MODE

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
TheChad

« Reply #143 on: November 14, 2012, 10:10:01 PM »

A single ticket generated from this machine could be used again and again in all of your machines with the same device installed:

Direct answer from the manufacturer as follows:

This is for home use only and the tickets DO NOT die.  So to answer your question a ticket can be used over and over again and copies will work
in machines with the board.  The machine will only accept and record the proper amount of credits from a ticket printed from a machine with a TITO board installed in it.

Jim,

In reguards to this post.  I still have not gotten coppied tickets to work.  Is there a setting or something to make the BV accept/read my coppied tickets?

A different question: I noticed that on the tickets there is a Ticket # that goes up with each ticket printed.  Can this be reset?  I assume this ticket # is not part of the barcode itself?  If it was, wouln't it be possible for the device to only read a Ticket # once, then that ticket # is no longer valid?

Just some thoughts..

P.S. I LOVE my TITO Device!  It works great!  (Though the power adapter is too fat which causes loose connections problems with my Hopper, so I had to run the USB power cord outside the machine untill I can find a lower profile adapter)

-TheChad
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 10:15:57 PM by TheChad » Logged
staz
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #144 on: November 14, 2012, 11:19:46 PM »

chad as you see the numbers underneath the bar codes,thats what determines the value of the ticket.... all the tickets with those values will print out the same numbers underneath the bar code.... to make coppies of the tickets you would need a good copying device..... the bar code has to be identcle in order for it to work..... you would be better off buying a pack of blank tickets for 5 bucks and just print them using your printer......

* IMAG0727.jpg (571.73 KB, 1440x2560 - viewed 306 times.)
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #145 on: November 14, 2012, 11:47:29 PM »

Print original, reinsert, cash out, reinsert, cashout....over and over and over....
Tickets are cheap and toner or ink cartridges are not...
zarobhr
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 178

« Reply #146 on: November 14, 2012, 11:48:46 PM »

Print original, reinsert, cash out, reinsert, cashout....over and over and over....
plus the time it takes to actually cut them up to the proper size
TheChad

« Reply #147 on: November 14, 2012, 11:51:11 PM »

Yeah, I've already done that..

I think thicker paper would last longer than these thin tickets..  The tickets were never ment to be reused.

-TheChad
Italian Stallion
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 25

« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2012, 12:09:58 AM »

I'm with Coorslight.  That's exactly what I do.  I have short stack of about 10 $100 tickets.  Enough to keep me going for quite some time.
TheChad

« Reply #149 on: November 15, 2012, 12:15:39 AM »

I'm with Coorslight.  That's exactly what I do.  I have short stack of about 10 $100 tickets.  Enough to keep me going for quite some time.

Yeah, I have 20-$5, 20-$10, 20-$20, 10-$50, 5-$100, 5-$250, 5-$500, 5-$1000, 5-$1,500, & 5-$2500.

That way I don't have to constantly empty my cash can to retrieve the tickets!

Really, with my 2-Coin $0.25 machine, anything over $20 is overkill..   But I'm hoping to get a 3-coin or multi line kit..

-TheChad
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.