Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2024, 01:58:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  NLG White Sheet
| |-+  New Life Games Classifieds for 2-1-2014
| | |-+  Reset / Program key for my IGT Fortune II Video Poker
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reset / Program key for my IGT Fortune II Video Poker  (Read 4062 times)
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 308

« on: February 04, 2014, 12:10:14 AM »

I'm looking for a reset / programming key that will hopefully work in my Fortune II Video Poker machine. It's not the short double sided key used in most machines, but a single cut key. I've attached a picture of the lock and the number on the back that might be the key number. It's not a standard that I've seen before.

Thanks Gary

* image.jpg (1144.13 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 307 times.)

* image.jpg (1232.95 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 266 times.)

If it's jammed, force it... If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway...
Jim
MIDWEST SLOTS
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 288

513-984-2201

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 12:29:56 AM »

I may have one of those somewhere,  I usually replace it with the standard one on IGT machines.  you could use the program switch near the power switch.  That switch was used on M slots as well, I use the reset wires on the switch.

Jim

MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma.
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 01:27:54 AM »

Thanks Jim,  I wasn't 100% sure I could fit a standard reset switch due to the metal box that holds the MPU, I/O & sound boards guides. The space is limited. From what I can tell is you need this key to help you navigate thru the menus. I could access the menus with the button next to the power switch, but couldn't get inside them. Just could move the curser to the different selection, but that was it.. Hopefully the key will let me.

Gary

proten

Total Karma Storms: 210

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 01:40:32 AM »

You don't need the key part ,just put the switch in the hole
and use the toggle switch with out the key.

One step at a time.
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 02:54:13 AM »

That is a 2 way switch and they never were user friendly but a key can be had easy enough. If Jim can't find his stash I think I know an old timer who has one left

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 02:56:34 AM »

You don't need the key part ,just put the switch in the hole
and use the toggle switch with out the key.
That is an option, and if I can't locate a key. I just had seen a key setup like this before.

Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 02:59:07 AM »

That is a 2 way switch and they never were user friendly but a key can be had easy enough. If Jim can't find his stash I think I know an old timer who has one left
Thanks I'll keep you on the list.
Gary

Jim
MIDWEST SLOTS

Total Karma Storms: 288

513-984-2201

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 12:39:56 PM »

I guess you have many options now. Depends on what you want to do. It may take me awhile to look through my things, its too cold to go out and search, probably won't get around to it until it warms up a little.

If you want to keep the machine with original parts you might give Jim a call and he will get you going.

Jim

MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma.
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 01:30:25 PM »

I like to try to keep the machines as original as possible. If it was something for my self it wouldn't matter, but I was planning on selling this when it finished. I'll have to see if Jim can hunt me up one.

Thanks Gary

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.