Bally Alpha with a Con2?

<< < (3/3)

TZtech:
Jim

Have a look at the doc I posted in this thread - http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=11885.0. This is for WMS but as you will see the menu stuctures and selection are pretty similar.

Ian

slotsx2:
Well, that's a relief. Alpha back up and running super!

I wrote down all my settings before I screwed with the COMM settings. After only 2 tries, I GOT IT. Once you make a selection and save it, if it isn't right you have to do a Ram Clear again, so writing my settings down as I did them did the trick.

Settings that got rid of my Validation error message......

Serial Comm Setup

HOST COMM 1                     SAS PRIMARY                          
HOST COMM II                    NONE
SDG PROTOCOL                   DISABLED
PROGRESSIVE TYPE             NONE IN MY CASE

Dual Host Setup

AFT                                      DISABLED
CERTIFICATE OUT                 OFF
LEGACY BONUSING                OFF
MACHINE CONTROL               SASA PRIMARY
VOUCHER IN/COUPON IN       DISABLED
VOUCHER OUT                      SAS PRIMARY

Now I can get some sleep!  :294-

JR

StatFreak:
slotsx2  :259- for all the hard work you put into figuring out these settings. :3- :3-

Hopefully, they'll be of benefit to other members as more Alphas hit the private sector.

Stat :31-

memusa:
Congartulations!!!  :3- if you need to set any progressive options please set the multidenom option disable and just place one denomination in the paytable selection ... if you want to set an internal progressive as a stand alone unit please send me the game version and I'll  let you know if the game can run it... By the way... if you experience a new error " handpay validation queue full" let me know... I have this errors in some bally alphas after a certain period of time...

AffordableSlots:
This info should help me out alot, I just got 2 alpha's. I am just waiting on the clear chips and software, I should have them today!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page