Bally Alpha with a Con2?

<< < (2/3) > >>

slotsx2:
I know Alphas are just now trickling in, but I have a question. I have an Alpha Mystic Lamp and I finally got a ram clear for it. It was set at .01 denomination.
Does anyone know what this error message means ( validation not set )
According to the manual, you can set the printer as PREFERRED OUTPUT DEVICE. My ram clear however doesn't allow me this selection.
Is this a jurisdictional thing? Me thinks I got the wrong ram clear.......

memusa:
You must have a jurisdictional issue... since validation type should be standard.. some jurisdictions have only system or enhance validation... hope you have one allowing to set it as I mention before in the comm options field.

slotsx2:
The last attempt I made, I enabled every cash out option available, still wont work. Need to be able to select the printer directly.
Anyway, I searched thru my manual a bit and found some sections on the bally progressive..... feel free to look.
http://www.dadsfred.net/ballyalpha.zip

slotsx2:
Been at for 2 days straight and am no closer than the first time.
For the IGT machines we are told to stay out of the SAS settings, now with the Alpha, you must be a SAS expert......LOL
I can get all kinds of error messages now that I'm playing with mySAS!
:103- :103- :103-

slotsx2:
OK, I've been at this for 2 days and I am stopping here. If I choose a selection in here and I'm wrong, I have to start all over again. Anyone with any idea which selection I choose?
Once I choose a selection, there's no starting over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page