Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:50:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Enhanced S2000 MPU Board
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Enhanced S2000 MPU Board  (Read 21772 times)
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 246

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2010, 11:21:09 PM »

Rob,  The few I have that are running this rig are non-accesiable-- bawling or I would crack one open.  The s-2000 enhanced platform has/had numerous reasons for it's existance.  The one that sticks out with me is the use of the flash r-board which needs a pretty much generic base and boot chip-(there are not many versions of either).  The rest of the all the game is loaded on the flash board including the sound.  Sound famiular?--.044 platform --remember I said these the cpu and backplane are near clones.  This main reason was to keep down piracy of game software etc..  A lot of newer s-2000 slots,  mostly higher line ones has this rig in them-barcrest,5-reelers etc. This is so a modern day game conversion on this platform can be achieved in their standards and practices.  Also there are plenty of folks out there (here) that have the s-2000 enhanced platform for pictures for you.  B.
OhioGaming
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 297

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2010, 11:37:17 PM »

Is this what you are looking for?

* 1.jpg (203.68 KB, 768x1024 - viewed 291 times.)

* 2.jpg (206.72 KB, 768x1024 - viewed 266 times.)
OhioGaming

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2010, 11:38:12 PM »

2 more.

* 3.jpg (208.37 KB, 768x1024 - viewed 280 times.)

* 4.jpg (188.83 KB, 768x1024 - viewed 285 times.)
MrBellMan
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 153

Wild Thing!

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2010, 11:43:26 PM »

Thank you very much Ken! I will take a close look.

Rob
OhioGaming

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2010, 11:44:56 PM »

If you need another one let me know.
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 11:46:55 PM »

I seen some differences--K+ Ken for trying to help rob out from me-B.
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2010, 11:47:37 PM »

bust gut laughing  Dang you Ken...I was just down taking some pics...LOL...

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2010, 11:49:31 PM »

Begging my own ignorance here sir, but what can you do with the enhanced board that you can't do with a standard board?

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2010, 11:51:51 PM »

Begging my own ignorance here sir, but what can you do with the enhanced board that you can't do with a standard board?

You can show it off to your friends....but that's about it.

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
MrBellMan
Contributing NLG Member

Wild Thing!

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2010, 11:53:57 PM »

What Jim meant to say is...

You can show trouble shoot it off to with your friends....
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2010, 12:06:02 AM »

:208-B.  Talk that smack in about a year or so-------------- bust gut laughing
MrBellMan
Contributing NLG Member

Wild Thing!

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2010, 01:14:20 AM »

Just to say "I tried that", I moved the backplane and enhanced MPU boards to another machine to try them there, but had the same results...  no no no

So, unless I'm missing a key step somewhere, I now believe my board is dead...  advisory  *&^%$#@!

Rob
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2010, 02:15:05 AM »

I would send a letter of complaint to IGT.  Perhaps directly to the CEO herself, Patti Hart.

reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2010, 02:20:01 AM »

I'm sure they are just drooling over us home users LOL

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2010, 03:46:37 PM »

I have two machines, same game Wild Cherry's 3 coin 3 reel  SB 100095, SG000523, VS011GX1, and DSPL002. Both machines have a Enhanced board. Install 97 clear chip get 2 green led and 1 amber, dot display    Display's NETPLEX link down ( I don't think this is right ) install key 17   get 2 green, 4 amber 1 green and red flashing and Display's NETPLEX link down ( this can't be right) install key 31 get 2 green 2 amber and Display's NETPLEX link down ( I don't think I should be getting the 2 amber )  installed base chip I think it went to key menu ( not sure ) but 4 buttons light up but only the change and cash out make a clicking sound from the speakers, nothing from Max Bet and Spin buttons, should add even though change and cash out make a sound nothing changes on the display. I'm wondering if Key 31 isn't the right chip for this Enhanced board. I also have this same game in a machine with the regular board and this soft ware works fine in it.  Help Help

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
MrBellMan
Contributing NLG Member

Wild Thing!

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2010, 05:00:32 PM »

The enhanced boards use Key45.
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2010, 05:59:58 PM »

Thanks  I'll give it a try. Hail Hail Hail Hail

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2010, 06:22:53 PM »

I have two machines, same game Wild Cherry's 3 coin 3 reel  SB 100095, SG000523, VS011GX1, and DSPL002. Both machines have a Enhanced board. Install 97 clear chip get 2 green led and 1 amber, dot display    Display's NETPLEX link down ( I don't think this is right ) install key 17   get 2 green, 4 amber 1 green and red flashing and Display's NETPLEX link down ( this can't be right) install key 31 get 2 green 2 amber and Display's NETPLEX link down ( I don't think I should be getting the 2 amber )  installed base chip I think it went to key menu ( not sure ) but 4 buttons light up but only the change and cash out make a clicking sound from the speakers, nothing from Max Bet and Spin buttons, should add even though change and cash out make a sound nothing changes on the display. I'm wondering if Key 31 isn't the right chip for this Enhanced board. I also have this same game in a machine with the regular board and this soft ware works fine in it.  Help Help

Buzz,

Key31 is the correct chip for that board, it has been replaced by Key45, if you need me to send you one, just let me know! yes yes I wonder if the SPIN REELS button is working properly to begin with? You need that button to get into the KEY menu, when you see the key menu displayed can you cycle through different options with the change and cashout buttons to find KEY II or something like that? If you do not see KEY II I do not think that it got into the key menu properly.

Unfortunately my machine with the enhanced board is still sleeping comfortably in the Armada so I can't check it out for you to see what it does when you go through the process.... I am sure someone here can chime in!

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2010, 06:24:32 PM »

OOPS DARN NEXT PAGE WITH REPLIES!!! Crazy Duh! frying pan
 Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2010, 06:44:05 PM »

Thanks Mark  I made a Key 45 I just have to go to the trailer a try it. Checked the buttons and they are OK. Now you know I don't drink but I'll swear last night when the reels went through their boot up, they were spinning backwards. ( NO BILL I WAS NOT STANDING ON MY HEAD ) I don't mean stopping 3 2 1   I mean spinning from bottom to top.  Scratch Head Scratch Head

brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2010, 09:39:50 PM »

NO BILL I WAS NOT STANDING ON MY HEAD

Then you must have installed the slot machine upside down... frying pan Cry Laughing arrow Crazy

Thanks,
Bill
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2010, 10:19:26 PM »

Newer Clears are used as well, trash those high numbered SG's and make all of them uniform, the 500 series are way faster counting the credits up, the 500 series chips are what need the newer Key

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2010, 04:14:25 PM »

Newer Clears are used as well, trash those high numbered SG's and make all of them uniform, the 500 series are way faster counting the credits up, the 500 series chips are what need the newer Key

Jim are you saying that I should use the same ( lower numbered ) SG chips in every machine I have ?  Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head

blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2010, 04:22:44 PM »

Except for Visions, Reel  Touches, Bonus Reels and super high line 5 reels then Yes Standardize SG 363's or 369's, (unless required) why not know how to set each game up in your sleep, newer is not always better, usually just faster

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.