Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 03:30:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  problem with Progressive on Bally 6000
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: problem with Progressive on Bally 6000  (Read 2336 times)
marcus600
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: January 14, 2014, 03:10:23 PM »

Hi , i got probleme on my slot machine 6000 Proslot with progressive

i got this msg since some day ...

i got my weel buged , i got in the 11D menu , but changed nothing , i just Save / quit

and after power off / on my slot

this msg goest up :/

here video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r90GYVqe ... tu.be&hd=1

the progressive boot , is realy longer then before ... dunno why , i dunno what i did

help me :/ i m newb in slot machine it s my First one

thx you a lot

LeisureTimeSlots
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 37

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 03:48:08 PM »

Welcome to New Life Games!   If your display is stuck on Menu = Disp, check the configuration slide switch at the edge of your progressive board to make sure its not turned on.  Also, have you checked the battery voltage at your progresive board ? Usually the battery fails and the progressive board looses its memory. The progressive board is a periphial device that is programmed outside of the machine via serial cable and psp utility. Machine Option #2 in 11d can be set at 0000 and the machine wil work without the progressive. 11d #2 set at 0004 and the progressive will need to be programmed correctly for the machine to work. Option 78lo (the machine address) is also set a 001 . Reply back here and we'll get you up and going.  
marcus600

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 04:03:31 PM »

hi ,

thx you a lot !!

menu was turned ON !! lol i sucks ... i did it with my screwdriver when i removed the topper 2 day ago for move my slot :/

all work like before exept

just i have 91- blight eveytime what is it ?

i have another question about progressive

i bought this progressive because it s beautifull
but can i set the Progressive with another setting ?
i mean , if i win the jackpot 3 coins , i want to win for example : 5000 coint and see the hopper work !
progressive is  only because it s beautifull i don t need it setup like this ! you understand i can t give 6000$ Smiley

or can i set progressive : If jackpot 3 coins =  you take all the coin inside the hopper.
progressive can maybe count what there are inside the hopper ?

another question Smiley sory about my bad english.

do i have exactly the same chance to win the jackpot 1 coin / 2 coin  and the 3  coins ?
or do the 3 coins jackpot is again more harderst to get ?

it s for  home usage only so i would like to get the same chance to win jackpot with  1 coin / 2 coin or 3 coins

another question :

how can i know the % of my slot machine ( 85 to 97 % or so)

thx you a lot

LeisureTimeSlots
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 37

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 09:18:12 PM »

91-0 is displayed untill the progressive board is booted up and the machine communicates with it. Go back into machine options 11d and make sure the machine address,  78lo is set to 0001 and 02 is set at 0004.  The progressive board will not add a jack pot to the credit meter on the machine. To find your machine percentage, check the numbers on your personality chips U18 & U20 (4 digit SMI#)
marcus600

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 07:40:59 AM »

thx you it s ok now !
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.