Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 03:14:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Homebrew Player Tracking and EFT Systems.
| |-+  NLG Homebrew Player Tracking and EFT Systems.
| | |-+  new home brewed TITO system in the works
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: new home brewed TITO system in the works  (Read 41695 times)
bhinkley
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 63

« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2012, 03:27:17 PM »

Yet another update.  I am starting to see really good progress now.  The PIC is registering all commands coming from a computer now.  I am just working on implementing and testing so it will recognize them from the machine instead of a computer and we will be good to go.  Just so everyone knows, this is not in any way a part of Bettor Slot's TITO system.  This is designed and set up by me.

Thank you for everyone's being patient while I work out the bugs in the system.  This has turned out to be much more of an undertaking than I thought it would be.
bhinkley
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2013, 02:10:13 PM »

Here is the newest update.  I am working with TZTech to get this TITO board of mine off the ground.  I have a file I will be testing when I get a different processor to try it with.  This file will be able to add credits to the machine by pressing the service/change button.  This will now be the first step that I will be offering available to people if they want it at a reduced price as some components won't be needed on the board for that part to work.  Let me know if you would be interested in that step only.  This should be able to get phase 1 to be completed where a single machine TITO will be up and running successfully and we will still be working to get the validation working correctly so that all the minor details will work, but that would only involve a change in the programming, no hardware changes at all.  After that is complete, phase 2 which involves networking machines together will hopefully not be far behind.  Thank you everyone for being so patient while I work out all the bugs that have come with this process.  It will be well worth it.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 04:09:36 PM by bhinkley » Logged
bhinkley
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2013, 03:01:12 PM »

Great news everyone!!!  I have successfully just tested TITO on my game king machine.  Single machine tito with my board is working on game kings, and it is turning out to be cheaper than I initially planned.  I am ironing out the details on the multi machine and configuration details for the s2000 machines.  I will be reaching out to everyone that has preordered boards to let you know how much your board would run each as they will be less than this post says because of presale pricing.  Anyone that has not preordered, if you are interested in ordering for the IGT s2000 or game king machines, you can place orders for a board for $45 plus shipping now by sending me a personal message.

These boards will print tickets, and accept tickets back in.  They will also add credits if you press the service/change button if you have that feature enabled.

Brian
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2013, 04:11:14 PM »

Great news, Brian! Keep up the great work!

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 255

plunger buddies DEAD BOO HOO

« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2013, 10:14:44 PM »

On my Cleopatra S2000 the TITO will not take in tickets  all the others will . Is there a switch on the bill validator ?? it is set up as the same as the others . It will add credits. with cash or the add credit feature . any ideas ??

SELL me your  TERMINATOR  I GAME TOP GLASS AND BELLY   ( Round Top )
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2013, 10:19:03 PM »

Did you try to swap bill acceptors with one you know works?
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2013, 11:52:49 PM »

Did you try to swap bill acceptors with one you know works?
FORD . Not yet. It was next thing to try . I was wondering if there was a switch or something in the settings as per tickets  . As this game with the  top screen monitor is a little differant than the 3 reel and 5 reel games i have.  P.B.

FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2013, 11:59:12 PM »

I had some that would take bills but not tickets. It was always the head that was wore & would not read tickets.
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2013, 12:13:37 AM »

I had some that would take bills but not tickets. It was always the head that was wore & would not read tickets.
Thanks for the reply FORD i will try swapping bill validators as it is easy enough

bhinkley
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2013, 12:43:23 AM »

This jogged my memory too.  If you want it to take bills and tickets make sure all the switches on the right side of the bill validator transport are up.
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2013, 07:10:20 AM »

All the switches should be off (would be up if you are holding a WBA as it would be in the machine)
Switches 1-7 control acceptance and Switch 8 enters test mode

SW# Enabled when off and disabled when on (exception #8)
1 Tickets/Vouchers
2     $1
3     $5
4   $10
5   $20
6   $50
7 $100
8 Test mode entered when on (test entered depends on sw1-7)

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2013, 03:33:38 AM »

Update as to problem with bill validator not taking tickets . Swapped  BVD with a known working unit . Problem followed the BVD  . I noticed the BVD that would not take tickets but would take cash (BILLS) ran a little slower than other units . So i just swapped out the head assy and left the transport from the 2 units and it now works ??? . Is it because of a slow in taking of the tickets or MAYBEE a bad connection in the connectors in the head  Hmmmmm  Scratch Head   P.B.      NOTE **** all switches were off as needed

Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 233

« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2013, 04:41:21 AM »

Had the same thing happen.  New head fixed it.  Might buy a jcm calibration paper.  That can resolve bill and ticket rejections too.  Use after a thorough cleaning.

Jason

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
bhinkley
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2013, 10:50:55 AM »

Update as to problem with bill validator not taking tickets . Swapped  BVD with a known working unit . Problem followed the BVD  . I noticed the BVD that would not take tickets but would take cash (BILLS) ran a little slower than other units . So i just swapped out the head assy and left the transport from the 2 units and it now works ??? . Is it because of a slow in taking of the tickets or MAYBEE a bad connection in the connectors in the head  Hmmmmm  Scratch Head   P.B.      NOTE **** all switches were off as needed

It sounds like there could be a few things that possibly caused it.  The slow moving head could cause a reject if the machine doesn't recognize the full ticket number before the BVD rejects for a bill in it too long.  The other thing as mentioned could be a need for cleaning and calibrating the head.  One thing you could try if you run into something like this and don't have a calibrating paper (I know this to work with relatively good success, but it is not perfect) is to take a piece of black construction paper.  Cut it to the width of a dollar bill but the full 8 in length or whatever it comes in.  Then do a calibration using that.  Often that will work to calibrate.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.