Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 06:26:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Homebrew Player Tracking and EFT Systems.
| |-+  NLG Homebrew Player Tracking and EFT Systems.
| | |-+  Very close to working TITO
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Very close to working TITO  (Read 85434 times)
zarobhr
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 178

« Reply #200 on: April 11, 2013, 05:01:17 PM »

That's funny, I noticed the Jackpot Receipt line, but never realized they moved the barcode!

Is there a way to allow jackpots remain on the machine and playable? 

I have a game king 4.3 and play some games at the 80 credits $25 each level and have a ticket printed every time there is a 4 of a kind win, I get a ticket.

Is there a solution for that?

Also, how does one change the date?  My tickets all started with 1991.

Thanks.
yes you would have to install a w2-g switch if not already there, then configure machine to allow the turn of the switch to apply the win to the credit meter. your credit limit would also need to be set very high.

you could also just change the jackpot handpay limit to the max and change credit limit to max and then every win would just stay on the machine
there is a place in the setup to change date and time, not near a machine to check exact option location though
billb707
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: -1

« Reply #201 on: April 11, 2013, 05:39:37 PM »

The last time I had the clear chip in, which is a scary process for me out of fear of bent pins and other things that could go wrong, I set everything for 9999.99, however most of my jackpots are in the 25,000 and up range.  Is it possible to go higher than 9999.99 do you know. 

Btw, how much for a working TITO processing thingie?
zarobhr
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 178

« Reply #202 on: April 11, 2013, 05:41:48 PM »

The last time I had the clear chip in, which is a scary process for me out of fear of bent pins and other things that could go wrong, I set everything for 9999.99, however most of my jackpots are in the 25,000 and up range.  Is it possible to go higher than 9999.99 do you know. 

Btw, how much for a working TITO processing thingie?
you do not need a key /clear chip to change the limits. just make sure there are no credits on machine i think you can go 100000.00 checking now

still working on the program and my player tracking but the last month or so have had no time to work on it. although with the PT i can read the player cards now and track the play in the system, and allow eft/aft transactions if the player attached to the card has a balance

billb707

« Reply #203 on: April 11, 2013, 05:50:10 PM »

Wow, that would be cool to change those without the key chip.  I will look again some more.  Maybe the BV door has to be open and no credits??
jdkmunch
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 624

« Reply #204 on: April 11, 2013, 09:47:38 PM »

Check the classifieds
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 09:52:47 PM by jdkmunch » Logged
billb707

« Reply #205 on: April 11, 2013, 11:23:01 PM »

I have some old pc's around, can they be turned into TITO data processors?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.