Pinball Friends

(1/8) > >>

Frank A:
I hope to see many pinball postings going forward. Slots and Pinball seem to go together.I enjoy working on both. I have 8 pin games. A1949 Williams Tucson, a 1949 Williams Dallas, Casanova, Volley, Waterworld, Fish Tales, Taxi and Diner. I would like to find a Funhouse someday.

Frank A

KirkLasVegas:
I have a few here too Frank  ;D

1972 Bally "Monte Carlo" EM
1973 Gottlieb "Hot SHot" EM
1979 Gottlieb "Genie" Electronic Wide Body
1986 Gottlieb "Genesis" Electronic
1989 Williams "EarthShaker"

All of them came from E-Bay, needed little work (oh yeah! right..sure..uh-huh)...
The Hot Shot still has scoring problems..gotta be buggered up relay(s)
The Genie Needed a chip replaced (Gottlieb "Spider chip)
The Earthshaker needed NPN transistors and driver chips replaced
The Monte Carlo needed a new backglass
The Genesis need the power supply rebuilt

most people HATE working on Gottlieb's...so I get them cheap.

Kirk

Frank A:
I just shopped out the Waterworld and donated it to a charity for a live auction and they got $ 2,700 for it in live bidding. That is more than I thought they would get for it. Nice collection that you have there. I don't find the Gottlieb's any more difficult to work on than any others. The easiest to work on are the Williams electromechanicals. Pinball Resource is a good source of supplies if you can get over Steve's attitude at times.

Frank A

PinballWiz:
Quote from: Frank A on September 15, 2008, 11:35:47 PM

I hope to see many pinball postings going forward. Slots and Pinball seem to go together.I enjoy working on both. I have 8 pin games. A1949 Williams Tucson, a 1949 Williams Dallas, Casanova, Volley, Waterworld, Fish Tales, Taxi and Diner. I would like to find a Funhouse someday.

Frank A

I love slots and pinball as well.  I play in tournaments too!  I currently have a World Poker Tour, Shadow and Twilight Zone pinball games.  I also have a Jackpot Party dotmation slot, Triple Diamond Deluxe S+ game and a Bally GameMaker that currently has a monitor issue.  In addition to that I have a Jukebox (that is for sale), a MegaTouch game, a few gumball machines and a soda machine.  My wife decorates the house, and I decorate the gameroom!!

Rob

Frank A:
PM me at fara3@optonline.net. Thanks,

Frank

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page