Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:29:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  WMS Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Wi;;iams slot machine dollar recep not working
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wi;;iams slot machine dollar recep not working  (Read 11352 times)
kodyind
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2011, 10:58:07 AM »

The problem is fixed, thanks for all your help and a special thank you to StatFreak

Jim
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2011, 12:14:47 PM »

The problem is fixed, thanks for all your help and a special thank you to StatFreak

Jim
Clap Clap Clap Great news! Glad that it is working. Could you please post what the solution was to fixing it. It may help someone with the same problem in the future when they search our site about their problem! yes propeller yes

CaptainHappy CaptainHappy
NLG ADMINISTRATOR

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
kodyind
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2011, 01:10:09 PM »

Well i was talking to StatFreak and he had me take out the head unit and turn it over, and their are alot of very small switches all in a row and he had me look to see if all of them were in the on position and one was in the off position so he had me put it to on and try it and it worked

thanks again to all
Jim
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2011, 08:52:12 PM »

Actually, it was the other way. All of your DBV switches are now OFF. I'll give you a karma as soon as I can.* +1 (Karma, or whatever)

For the record, switch 1 on bank 2 was on. This was probably due to an error in the Wms Dotmation manual, which indicates that DIPSW2 SW1 should be turned on for a DBV200. They even have a diagram.

What's odd is that the previous owner didn't seem the type to have had a clue, so if she bought it that way then the DBV must have never worked for her, either. Scratch Head 2

Jim, you posted that your hopper limit is set to 9999. That's way too high. For Jackpot Limbo, I'd set it to either 999 (0999) or to 75-80% of the number of coins you have in the hopper, whichever is less.

If set to 999, wins of 1,000 and up in the Limbo round will be jackpots (hand pays) and you'll get to enjoy the jackpot music. Remember that the credits will "disappear" when you turn the JP reset key to complete the "hand pay." (They do get recorded in the bookkeeping meters.)

The Dotmation has no provision for separate hopper and credit limits, so you don't really want several thousand credits on the machine. If you accidentally hit cash out, you'll have to run coins through the hopper until they are all paid out Duh!, and with a limit of 9999, you'll never hear the jackpot music. no

When you get to the hopper limit in the test/setup menu, the first 9 on the right will be blinking. Either turn the JP reset key or press the "Max Bet" button to change the selected (blinking) digit, then press the Spin button to change the value of the selected digit. When you have the hopper limit you want, press the red test button once to save the changes.

Stat garfield

* It seems that I can't get the site pages to load today, so this might be my last post for a while. knockout

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.