Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 09:52:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  WMS Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Want a Jackpot Party
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Want a Jackpot Party  (Read 2698 times)
tonyd
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: September 18, 2012, 09:46:22 PM »

Hello I'm new to the forum.  I'm up in Michigan outside Detroit.  I'm looking for a JackPot Party for my wife's birthday Oct 28th.  I have a Jackpot Limbo that I would be willing to do sell or trade.  If anyone knows of anyone in Michigan that's looking for a Limbo and has a Jackpot party, please reach out to me.  Thanks to all. 
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 10:06:07 PM »

Hello I'm new to the forum.  I'm up in Michigan outside Detroit.  I'm looking for a JackPot Party for my wife's birthday Oct 28th.  I have a Jackpot Limbo that I would be willing to do sell or trade.  If anyone knows of anyone in Michigan that's looking for a Limbo and has a Jackpot party, please reach out to me.  Thanks to all. 
You could keep the machine and buy a Jackpot Party Glass kit.
What size machine do you have? 9" 16" or a round top?
Then place an ad in the WTB section

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
tonyd
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 10:24:34 PM »

It's a 16" .  I thought I read somewhere about the kits. Is it very costly? 
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 11:06:34 PM »

16 inch top kit should be around $100.00 or less
You will need top award glass, belly glass, reel strips and game software for the CPU and the dotmation top box.
May also need a clear chip to set the denomination back up

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
Fourbyracer
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 234

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 01:32:16 PM »

Definitely need the denom clear chip to change the game.  That is if you have a 25 cent game, then you need a 25 cent clear chip.  As with any game change, make sure there are no credits on the machine when you start!  I actually have Limbo and Party set up side by side right now.  The changeover entails removing and replacing either 4 or 5 main board eproms and 3 dotmation eproms in the top box.  You also have to check a couple of jumpers to make sure they are set to the right sound and jurisdiction.  Not very hard and several people here could walk you thru it.  I have been around slots now for a whopping 9 months and have changed out several games so it must be pretty easy!  Sometimes its a lot of trial and error but I get it sooner or later.  The reel glass wasnt mentioned in the kit.  Luckily they are the same 5 line reel glass in this case but they do have 1 different sticker on them each explaining how to get into the bonus round.  Not a big deal overall but there is that slight difference.  Wish I had a kit to sell you.  You may want to hit up http://www.laslots.com/models.php?model=40S5 as they have been parting out dotmations recently.  Good luck!

* JP and JS.jpg (664.56 KB, 1000x750 - viewed 255 times.)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 01:43:29 PM by Fourbyracer » Logged

What we do in life, echoes in eternity...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.