Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 05:30:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  WMS Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  Williams 40X button panels
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Williams 40X button panels  (Read 2417 times)
TVB2868
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: December 01, 2013, 06:08:13 PM »

I was looking through the 40X manual today and came across something I never realized before. On page 3-6 in the exploded views section where it shows the button panels, it lists three. A five button panel that's used on almost everything. An eight button panel that I'm pretty sure is only used on Mermaid's Gold/Mermaid's Treasure. But then they show a six button panel that I've never seen used before. Does anyone know what machine this was used on, or better yet have a picture or two?
rokgpsman
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 6

Just a curious observer...

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 01:44:30 AM »

Don't know if this is factory original but it has 6 pushbuttons. Maybe some oddball jurisdictions had a need for a 6th button?

* Jackpot Stampede deluxe 6 button 4 coin.jpg (1524.76 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 296 times.)
TVB2868
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 02:39:25 AM »

Is the machine in the pic your machine? If so what does it say on the buttons?
rokgpsman
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 6

Just a curious observer...

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 03:13:04 PM »

Not my machine, just a picture I found when searching for WMS machines. I tried increasing the size of the photo to read the button but wasn't able to. I too had noticed the 3 different player button panels in the WMS manual some time ago so went searching for different pictures of the machines to see which used the extra button panels. The 8 button one was fairly easy to find as the Mermaids machine (as you mentioned).  I don't know which machine configuration the 6 button panel was for, maybe one of the more experienced folks here will know. It might have been for an export model going overseas, or for a special jurisdiction usage.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.