Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:02:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  WMS Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  set up on JackPot party
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: set up on JackPot party  (Read 7291 times)
mgmgb19
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: December 28, 2013, 08:03:19 PM »

Anyone know how to set up the credit/coin release button on JACK POT Party. Williamns 1995

Jim
dale
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 60

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 08:40:14 PM »

Can you clarify what you mean by setting up credit/coin release?

Dale
mgmgb19

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 08:54:41 PM »

When your playing the machine and you want to pull your coins out. There's a button you can push next to the red button for help and it releases the coins .

Hi Dale

Thanks
dale
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 10:12:49 PM »

So your button to cash out doesn't work? Is it lit up or flashing?

Dale
mgmgb19

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 10:43:43 PM »

no its steady lite.
dale
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 11:10:46 PM »

open your door and push the red button on the cage until it says credit in the CREDITS window, let me know what it says in the WIN window, should say off or on....

Dale
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 11:29:04 PM by dale » Logged
mgmgb19

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 01:33:15 PM »

Hi Dale,
it say's crEdt ON
dale
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 04:09:39 PM »

What is your HOPR setting? I'm sure you checked your button wiring and shoved your hopper in good. Sometimes the IO board will cause the oddest problem......
rokgpsman

Total Karma Storms: 6

Just a curious observer...

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2013, 06:22:40 PM »

no its steady lite.

If I'm reading the manual right the CASH OUT button will be flashing if you have credits on the machine and it is ready for you to push the flashing button to dispense the coins. If the button is not flashing then something is happening that won't allow the credits to be cashed out. Make sure you don't have "DEMO" mode set to "ON". (if you were playing the machine and inserting coins and they registered then you aren't in DEMO mode).

Also, if this machine is new to you and the CASH OUT button has never worked or been tried be aware that the previous owner may have disconnected the button because they didn't want the machine to dispense coins for some reason, like a problem with the hopper, didn't want their friends/family taking their quarters, etc. You can inspect the CASH OUT button wiring to see if it is disconnected, just open the main door and look under the button. Or post a picture of that wiring going to the button for us to see. There should be 2 wires going to the button lamp and 2 other wires going to the button switch. It is low voltage, don't be afraid to move the wires around to take a good look. If you see a loose wire hanging around near that button then that's probably the problem.

Also, there is a test for this button in the diagnostics if you need to go that far on checking things.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 06:33:52 PM by rokgpsman » Logged
dale
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2013, 07:24:16 PM »

When the Credit is OFF the light will stay on. You can play and wins go to credit. You can also cash out from the Hopper pushing the button when the light is on steady. I guess what I am trying to say is when the light is on steady or flashing the machine is indicating it is ready to dispense coins.

So...what happens when you push the cash out button? I'm a little confused.

Dale
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 07:44:12 PM by dale » Logged
rokgpsman

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2013, 08:09:02 PM »

Dale,

The way my dotmation works is that when the crED is set to OFF then no credits accumulate, wins are immediately paid, the hopper dispenses coins as you win them. If the crED is set to ON (credits enabled) then you can press the CASH OUT button so that the coins dispense, or you can let the coins accumulate as credits, players choice. The CASH OUT button allows the player to payout coins from credits that have accumulated. Does yours do this also?

Thanks!

dale
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2013, 08:21:02 PM »

When the Credit is set to Off or On my credits accumulate in the credits window during any win. I can also cash out in either Off or On dispensing coins . I am wondering if the hopper limit has anything to do with it as mine is set to 9999. I will check mine again to make sure.

Dale

Well I just switched mine over to Off and credits accumulate and I am now cashing out 785 credits from the hopper after pushing the cash out button. What is your Hopper limit set at?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:26:28 PM by dale » Logged
rokgpsman

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2013, 08:34:30 PM »

This one has the hopper limit (HoPr) set to 9999 and the hopper partial payout (PArt) set to 0000. What is your hopper partial payout setting?

The problem mgmgb19 is having could just be a wire pulled off the button to disable the payout button.

dale
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2013, 08:57:17 PM »

That's what my Hopper and Partial is set at. I also changed out the IO board to see if that had a glitch but I could not  get it to dispense coins from the hopper after a win in Credit Off, they just accumulated. Interesting that mine does not do that.............................

Dale
rokgpsman

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2013, 09:03:49 PM »

So your machine doesn't automatically dispenses the coins immediately right after a win with credit set to off?  That is interesting...  Maybe there is another setting that affects this.
dale
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2013, 09:50:10 PM »

I haven't found one.....but Ill keep trying.

Dale
mgmgb19

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2013, 11:02:24 PM »

Thanks again guys...
I went to the hopper set at 1000 it only let me adjust to 1001 1002 so on . But when I went back to check,  the cash out worked.  Clap

thanks

Jim
rokgpsman

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2013, 11:09:31 PM »

mgmgb19,

When you are changing the setting like that you can use the reset keyswitch to change the digit position number you are changing at the time, then turn the reset keyswitch again to move to another digit position. The digit getting changed will flash. So if you want to you can set it to 9999 or anything else.

What was yours set to before you changed it that was causing the payout problem? (was it zero?).
Also, does your CASH OUT button flash or stay on steady when you have coin credits you can payout?

Thanks!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.