Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:14:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  WMS Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  WMS dotmation
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WMS dotmation  (Read 5005 times)
dirtbuster01
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« on: October 21, 2010, 07:37:16 PM »

does anyone know what continous bongs on on a big bang piggy banking means   pwer supply good
mpu good
i/o good
programs check fine
and a new backplane board
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 08:23:11 PM »

Here's the menu from the manual describing the bongs.

Dan (tacman)

* WMS Bong Menu.jpg (644 KB, 2116x1124 - viewed 239 times.)

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 11:33:44 PM »

meanwhile, ...the DEA's office is checking this thread out...  Cry Laughing
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 01:05:11 AM »

meanwhile, ...the DEA's office is checking this thread out...  Cry Laughing

Maybe they can help us hash  out the problems we're having around this joint.  Don't tell them it's a tokin' machine. Tongue Out  frying pan Weird Eyes

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 01:12:09 AM »

Maybe they can help us hash  out the problem.  Tongue Out  frying pan

This thread has the POTential to get this JOINT in trouble maybe? stir the pot / get cooking Now that this problem has been DRUG out into the open, should we bROACH the topic further, or give it ARREST??? Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 01:54:54 AM »

Annnnyyyyway....

It sounds like the machine is just constantly rebooting?  You mentioned that the power supply is good.  Are you sure?  How do you know?  The power supplies on the Dotmation machines are far and away the most common point of failure with them.  Are all of the LEDs (that show the various voltages) on the MPU card lighting up and staying lit steady?  Was this machine working and just started acting up, or are you trying to put together a machine?  The more you can tell us, the better we'll be able to help you.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 03:03:59 AM »

On a serious note, I agree with Knagl. Check the PS and count the bongs more carefully and let us know what you find.

...and on BBC4 now,

Maybe they can help us hash  out the problem.  Tongue Out  frying pan

This thread has the POTential to get this JOINT in trouble maybe? stir the pot / get cooking Now that this problem has been DRUG out into the open, should we bROACH the topic further, or give it ARREST??? Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head

CH CaptainHappy

Perhaps Jay could "Marry" Jane and they could enjoy their Texas Tea slot in while watching a Mexican Red sunset. Scratch Head  wtf1 Weird Eyes Crazy
On the other hand, I would gauge this to be a topic that needs weed-ing out. To be blunt,  maybe we should just put a lid  on it.  Duh! knockout Help

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.