Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:12:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!) (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Picture Stealing
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Picture Stealing  (Read 12818 times)
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2010, 09:25:40 AM »

Birthday Cake II birthday cake Birthday Cake II birthday cake Birthday Cake II birthday cake Birthday Cake II birthday cake Birthday Cake II birthday cake Birthday Cake II birthday cake Birthday Cake II birthday cake Birthday Cake II birthday cake Birthday Cake II birthday cake Birthday Cake II birthday cake Hippo Dance hot Hippo Dance advisory advisory
 frying pan
 Duh!
 Help

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
Slotmaster
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 172

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2010, 10:17:58 AM »

Not my choice of words Jim but hell yeah! That'll work!

Heh...sorry...guess I'm a little ticked. 

I guess I could have been polite and said something like:

"Dear nice gentleman, we seem to minor misunderstanding.  It seems you have accidentally copied a picture of a custom refurbishment project of my own, a product that my company has sold or sells, off of the Internet and accidentally represented as your own.  Knowing your reputation as a leader in this industry and your high set of standards I have no doubt this is an obvious oversight and clerical error on either your part or perhaps one of your many staff members.  If you would be so kind as to correct this issue by replacing the accidentally copied photo with one of you own it would b e greatly appreciated.  Have a nice day and if you're ever in town, please stop by and lets do lunch."

But nah...any individual or company that stoops to this level doesn't deserve politeness.  What you are seeing here is a representation of todays society and it's youth.  I see a pattern from our youths from what I see and read and hear in the news about our capitalistic society.  You could argue, well this kind of thing always goes on, and it does, but not to the degrees I have seen as of late.  And in the past 5 years at the highest levels.  People SIT around and ask why our country is suddenly failing?...problem is success comes from work, hard work.  And when you do succeed as a result of hard work, others around you do what they can to bring you down or attempt to copy what you've done.  If your going to sit around and just coast through your life leaching off others you may have moments of success, but life long, you're going to fail.

um, just call em at 3AM

GOOGLE  SLOT MACHINES WHOLESALE  FOR INFORMATION ON THE WEB. OR CALL US AT (937) 510-7777     24HR SERVICE
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2010, 06:00:47 PM »

um, just call em at 3AM ...

GOOGLE  SLOT MACHINES WHOLESALE  FOR INFORMATION ON THE WEB. OR CALL US AT (937) 510-7777     24HR SERVICE

... and tell them your machine won't take coins! After several minutes of questioning, tell them that you took the "extra" coin out of the comparitor! Crazy Weird Eyes  Duh! frying pan frying pan

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
slot monkey
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 402

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2010, 09:53:40 PM »

I remember that machine at Bettor Slots.

I was working for Jim when he was shopping it out.
aklarry
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 14

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2010, 06:02:10 AM »

I believe I own that machine, even had a call today on it Low Battery and it's not for sale customer loves it. Sorry just took another look the one I bought from Jim is in a blond cabinet. that one looks red
AkLarry
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2010, 04:45:13 PM »

I believe I own that machine, even had a call today on it Low Battery and it's not for sale customer loves it. Sorry just took another look the one I bought from Jim is in a blond cabinet. that one looks red
AkLarry

You own' it's sister.  I think I have a couple of cousins still sitting around here yet.

I remember that machine at Bettor Slots.

I was working for Jim when he was shopping it out.

It's possible...about the same time frame.

um, just call em at 3AM

GOOGLE  SLOT MACHINES WHOLESALE  FOR INFORMATION ON THE WEB. OR CALL US AT (937) 510-7777     24HR SERVICE

LOL....yeah I see they offer  24 hour phone service....anybody ever call it?...guessing you just get an answering machine.

Anyway...if it is Marty I'm gonna lay off...I hear he's not healthy and in the hospital.  Curious though...I though the had a partner.  I thought I heard they recently split.

Eh...boring...lets go on to something else...LOL.

Jim,
Maybe you should send Marty a more appropriate picture to use.

Hah !!!  I love it!!!!  Hey can I hire you to MOD all my pics with something like that???  LOL
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 03:05:07 PM by Bettor Slots » Logged

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2010, 06:12:01 PM »

Jim,

Cry Laughing Cry Laughing rotflmao Crazy Cry Laughing

Hah !!!  I love it!!!!  Hey can I hire you to MOD all my pics with something like that???  LOL

Is the Marty who runs vegasslots777 the same person who runs slotmachineswholesale, who stole your picture?

It seems like we might be mixing them up. Scratch Head

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
aklarry
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 14

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2010, 07:14:50 PM »

How is your trip going finding things better than you thought I hope
Larry
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2010, 08:19:39 PM »

Jim,

Cry Laughing Cry Laughing rotflmao Crazy Cry Laughing

Hah !!!  I love it!!!!  Hey can I hire you to MOD all my pics with something like that???  LOL

Is the Marty who runs vegasslots777 the same person who runs slotmachineswholesale, who stole your picture?

It seems like we might be mixing them up. Scratch Head

I think they are one in the same.  I'm told he sports several web sites....but all the same company.  
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 03:05:48 PM by Bettor Slots » Logged

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.