Spectrum Mini Display Dimensions....anyone?

(1/2) > >>

mamepokerguy:
Hey guys I am trying to find some info on the dimensions of the spectrum mini display...I'd like to put a display into my s2000 cab right next the ticket printer where the players tracking plate is. I believe its about 7.750" wide I would need...just want to confirm the size of the mini before I decide what I want to do....its either put it there or just buy a topper with a progressive in it already.....

Thanks!

Tom

cowboygames:
I can't give you exact dimensions because I gave both my displays away, but the display itself should have no problem fitting where you want it because the main operating board is at the other end of a ribbon cable that plugs into the display. You will need to manipulate a new frame to hold it though

mamepokerguy:
I can't believe how theres NO info on this mini spectrum on the web...I emailed slot slotmmachinepartsstore about the size of it about a week in half ago and they havn't replyed....I am looking at this display..;
http://slotmachinepartsstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=82&products_id=344

Does anyone know if the driver is included on this? It looks like I will have to buy this and just take a gamble....

Tom

Harvs:
The dimensions of this one (Looks to be the same as the one in the link) are: 16.5 inches long by 2.5 inches tall. This one I have is not mini, actually longer then a ChamII display. The one in the link does have different PN #'s then mine, so maybe it is smaller then it looks.   

#'s on my prog unit:  PN 25302100 REV B    /    SDF104 R

These are plug and play, just set up through the prog menu.. If you buy one, you NEED the harnesses that come with it., I have seen them for sale w/out the harnesses and it's a pain in the butt to find them.

Harvs

mamepokerguy:
Hey Harvs, thanks for replying.....I've searched up and down for the mini dimensions....just can't find it....I am almost temped just to make my own progressive topper....I am almost considering buying the idog topper on ebay with the progressive and just make a custom insert....

But on this site I linked above...they have a display...and then they have a display "Assembly"....I am thinking that would have the driver and harness??

Thanks.

Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page