Our Small Gathering

(1/4) > >>

ashyron:
:59-  :59- I wanted to say I really enjoyed visiting, and in this case meeting Captain Happy.  

So I wasn't really expecting it but we had a small get together Friday night and Saturday. :3- :3-  Captain Happy, Stat, Buzz and I spent allot of time out in the ManCave.  

I learned a few things from them all.  I also made Stat do some thinking of some things on an S+ he hadn't dealt with for a while.  Doing the thinking he got my Jackpot Jungle working correctly. :131-  Of course it's a terrible payback but at least it works now.  Thanks Stat. :3-

What I really wanted to bring up was the fact that I found Buzz playing a game. :114- :114- :144-  I wish I would have taken proof of it but there are other witnesses.  :182-

The same game was very popular with Captain Happy and Stat but am wondering if it's because there was a recliner in front of it or if the game was that fun.  I'm thinking both.  Anyway the game is an s2000 vision slant top called Shooting Gallery and I know that Captain Happy offered about 100 times to store it for me at his place so I had more room for more games.  I told him I would only feel safe if he gave me the keys to his storage unit and I went and made room for it there.  He didn't get the game and I didn't get the address or keys.  

I'm thinking we need to do this more often.  Maybe get some more people and have a big party.  Anyone up for it??

So, here is a pic of the game everyone liked.  How many people have heard of this game? :103- :103-

Railroad94:
shooting gallery ?? nope,new one to me.     Sounds like a good time,wish I had a few beers with u guys.

No other pictures,who won the fight for the recliner?

ashyron:
Quote from: Railroad94 on March 14, 2010, 08:45:41 PM

shooting gallery ?? nope,new one to me.     Sounds like a good time,wish I had a few beers with u guys.

No other pictures,who won the fight for the recliner?

I bought it last year and I had never heard of it either until I seen it then I had to have it. :200-  It's quite an unusual game.  It's got great sounds and a pretty fun bonus game.  :89-

As far as the recliner....... everyone behaved and shared.  I didn't have to separate them. :72- :72-

We'll have to do this again.  Obviously not on the 4th but it would definately be great to get a bigger gathering. 

uniman:
Never seen that one. Remember playing a similar slant top with a bonus at the California in downtown Vegas.
What's the bonus do on your game?

stayouttadabunker:
I really, really like the idea of a Vision SLANT!!!
I'd plop my elbows on it all night! lol
Please post up a short video clip of it in action...pretty please?? :184- :183-
Stick a small wheel in there instead and maybe make a
mini-wheel of fortune slant machine!!! lol  :79-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page