Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 03:39:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Can you use any/all S+ games in an S2000?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can you use any/all S+ games in an S2000?  (Read 18169 times)
JRR4
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2011, 03:51:53 PM »

Is there a place that will tell me how to change out my game/reel chips on a S2000 machine?  Not even sure where they are located.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2011, 04:09:16 PM »

Is there a place....

Yep...NLG!    rotflmao

Clique on la photo to enlarge>>>

* SS reel chip on an S2000 MPU.png (327.64 KB, 671x437 - viewed 296 times.)
JRR4
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2011, 04:13:30 PM »

Where's that board located?  Does it lift out like the S+ one?
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2011, 04:16:20 PM »

Where's that board located?...

It's in the drawer in the bedroom.... jk

See the vertical silver metal handle on the left wall?
Looks like pretty colored LED light bulbs underneath it?
Pull on it.
Make sure the power is "OFF" 1st....please!
JRR4
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2011, 04:17:10 PM »

LOL.. Thanks
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2011, 06:39:40 AM »

See the vertical silver metal handle on the left wall?
Looks like pretty colored LED light bulbs underneath it?
Pull on it.
Make sure the power is "OFF" 1st....please!

Watch your left thumb! Not kidding.  rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
JRR4
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2011, 06:51:05 PM »

OK,  I just got in my S+ SS reel and Base chip for haywire (Money Storm).  Am I correct that I just replace the base chip in my S2000 with the new one and plug the reel chip in and turn the machine on and it will be ready to go?  I think the reel chip is a few pins short but I may be wrong.
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2011, 08:20:14 PM »

You may have to do a clear and would bet money you will have to do a Key set up.  Note in Pic. where the SS chip needs to be installed. 

* PICT0335.sm.jpg (316.05 KB, 800x600 - viewed 245 times.)

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2011, 09:04:26 PM »

You will not need to do a clear or key unless you want to change key menu settings, or change accounting denom (clear requireed to change accounting denom)
the SS ROM must be placed towards the un-notched end of the socket so that Pins 1,2 and 31,32 are empty (notched end of socket)

* SS Chip Placement In A S2000.jpg (24.61 KB, 430x339 - viewed 247 times.)

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2011, 09:29:32 PM »

K+ to everyone who has posted great information in this thread.  I'm halfway tempted to type up a summary of all the info for a sticky or a FAQ page -- do you guys think that'd be useful for folks in the future?

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2011, 10:14:36 PM »

K+ to everyone who has posted great information in this thread.  I'm halfway tempted to type up a summary of all the info for a sticky or a FAQ page -- do you guys think that'd be useful for folks in the future?

Kevin  I'm sure this isn't the last time this question will be ask.  I would say sticky away.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2011, 12:29:21 AM »

Kevin  I'm sure this isn't the last time this question will be ask.  I would say sticky away.

Well, here's my post.  I'd appreciate it if someone who has done this before could look over the post and let me know if I missed anything or if there's anything that needs to be corrected.  (I assumed that Key 17 was the correct keychip to use, for example.)  If anything needs to be fixed, please let me know so I can edit the post.

David (or someone else), can you sticky that post?  Thanks!   yes

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2011, 12:35:46 AM »

Looks good to me !!   applause applause applause Clap Clap  K+
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2011, 12:45:10 AM »

Well, here's my post.  I'd appreciate it if someone who has done this before could look over the post and let me know if I missed anything or if there's anything that needs to be corrected.  (I assumed that Key 17 was the correct keychip to use, for example.)  If anything needs to be fixed, please let me know so I can edit the post.

Done. It's so sticky I'll have to go wash my hands.  Crazy frying pan bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2011, 02:15:20 AM »

Too much info, Stat, too much info...  vomit

Thanks,
Bill
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2011, 02:18:57 AM »

Done. It's so sticky I'll have to go wash my hands.  Crazy frying pan bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

Stat!! Stop stroking the Spam !!! It is sticky!!  Crazy Cry Laughing Cry Laughing
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.