Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 06:13:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  CLOSED TOPICS
| |-+  New Life Games Classifieds for 1-1-2014
| | |-+  WTB Touch denom kit s2k - FOUND
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTB Touch denom kit s2k - FOUND  (Read 5873 times)
jiggywithit
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 13

« on: January 09, 2014, 06:26:36 AM »

Right now I have a cheesy piece of paper with 1 led showing different denominations - I'd like to get everything I need to add the touch denim functionality

EDIT: Thanks RB
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 02:12:34 AM by jiggywithit » Logged
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 06:50:42 AM »

Brian  Need to ask a couple of questions. Does the touch panel you now have work ?? If so then all you need is a ledgen that tells you what denominations you have selected. If it doesn't work you can always use a button for the Multi denom in place of the touch panel. I'm sure I'm one of the very few on this site that prefers the button over the touch panel. If your machine has a block off plate just to your right of the MAX Bet button, your machine will already be wired for a Multi Denom button.

If your going to install Multi Denom your going to need a clear and key chip. ( for sure a key chip )

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
jiggywithit
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 02:38:35 PM »

Brian  Need to ask a couple of questions. Does the touch panel you now have work ?? If so then all you need is a ledgen that tells you what denominations you have selected. If it doesn't work you can always use a button for the Multi denom in place of the touch panel. I'm sure I'm one of the very few on this site that prefers the button over the touch panel. If your machine has a block off plate just to your right of the MAX Bet button, your machine will already be wired for a Multi Denom button.

If your going to install Multi Denom your going to need a clear and key chip. ( for sure a key chip )

I don't have the touch panel now - just a single led display. I have the button and wanted to convert to the touch panel. Smiley I have the clear and key chips already.
scratchee35
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 23

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 11:49:02 PM »

i was just on Rudy's...John has a complete one on his site under igt

S
jiggywithit
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 05:41:33 AM »

i was just on Rudy's...John has a complete one on his site under igt

S

Thanks, but I see "Availability: OUT OF STOCK"
rickhunter
SMAA Founder and Chairman

Total Karma Storms: 226

I Void Warranties

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2014, 12:33:27 PM »

I've never purchased from this seller, but he mentions he has multiples and are new.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/IGT-S2000-Slot-Machine-Multi-Denomination-Touch-Pad-Cell-Sensor-with-Harness-/251421458803?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a89e30173

A slot collector is like a coin hopper in a machine that never pays out.  they just keep on accumulating assets.
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 255

plunger buddies DEAD BOO HOO

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2014, 09:12:04 PM »

I have bought many items from this seller . She is a fast shipper  and reputable seller you will not be disappointed . P.B.

SELL me your  TERMINATOR  I GAME TOP GLASS AND BELLY   ( Round Top )
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2014, 10:03:50 PM »

I think before he gets all happy buying parts we need to find out what setup his machine has. Having a single LED on the denom window doesn't guarantee that he has the required 663 display and can just add a touchpad to be up and running. He has a button for changing the denom now so I would lean more toward there being a 552 display. Either way, we need to find out so he can order ALL the parts he needs. A couple picks of the display and how many digits the credit display is capable of would be very helpful as would a couple good pics of the inside of the door
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 255

plunger buddies DEAD BOO HOO

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2014, 10:08:42 PM »

Agreed .Cowboy its as simple as counting the number of leds on the panal when the machine is on .P.B.

SELL me your  TERMINATOR  I GAME TOP GLASS AND BELLY   ( Round Top )
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2014, 10:31:06 PM »

If he can see them through the decal. He'd previously stated "single LED" and that's what got my attention
jiggywithit
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2014, 04:32:21 PM »

I think before he gets all happy buying parts we need to find out what setup his machine has. Having a single LED on the denom window doesn't guarantee that he has the required 663 display and can just add a touchpad to be up and running. He has a button for changing the denom now so I would lean more toward there being a 552 display. Either way, we need to find out so he can order ALL the parts he needs. A couple picks of the display and how many digits the credit display is capable of would be very helpful as would a couple good pics of the inside of the door

Thanks for the specific questions. I currently have a 552 display. Attached are some pics of my machine.

* photo 2.JPG (465.22 KB, 1632x1224 - viewed 176 times.)

* photo 1.JPG (507.05 KB, 1632x1224 - viewed 173 times.)
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2014, 06:18:30 PM »

multi deno going to work with coin in?   I  see he  has no ticket unit
jiggywithit
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2014, 06:54:25 PM »

multi deno going to work with coin in?   I  see he  has no ticket unit

I do have a printer, just no bezel. Thanks to the kindness of another forum member, one is on the way.
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2014, 07:20:33 PM »

To use a touchpad on that you'll need to convert to a 663 display and harness setup. It's actually going to take several parts and could be a little pricey depending on where you get them and what kind of deal they might offer. Talk to one of the sellers on the homepage and tell them you want to convert a 552 short reel glass display to 663 with touchpad and need all necessary parts. Other than the machine itself you don't currently have anything that's going to help you reach your goal. Both times I did this I just looked till I found a deal on a complete used replacement door that had what I needed.
slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2014, 09:59:56 PM »

I think cowboy is right getting  a door might be easyest , fastest, cheapest  way to go imo
jiggywithit
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2014, 08:01:13 PM »

To use a touchpad on that you'll need to convert to a 663 display and harness setup. It's actually going to take several parts and could be a little pricey depending on where you get them and what kind of deal they might offer. Talk to one of the sellers on the homepage and tell them you want to convert a 552 short reel glass display to 663 with touchpad and need all necessary parts. Other than the machine itself you don't currently have anything that's going to help you reach your goal. Both times I did this I just looked till I found a deal on a complete used replacement door that had what I needed.

Thank you for the advice.

I think cowboy is right getting  a door might be easyest , fastest, cheapest  way to go imo

I agree!
RB
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 78

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2014, 01:58:25 AM »

I have everything you need to convert it. Parts are all brand new except the VFD which didn't come with it when I bought it. I added the VFD (new style) no controller board needed. I also have the harness adapter to use it with your existing harness. You will need a key chip for sure if you don't already have one. Clear chip also recommended. PM or email me if you are interested.
RB

* 663a.JPG (149.87 KB, 640x480 - viewed 185 times.)

* 663b.JPG (152.63 KB, 640x480 - viewed 163 times.)
RB
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 78

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2014, 02:00:34 AM »

This is the adapter for your harness.

* 663d.JPG (148.7 KB, 640x480 - viewed 186 times.)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.