Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:02:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  CLOSED TOPICS
| |-+  New Life Games Classifieds for 1-1-2014
| | |-+  WTB - IGT Bill validator bezel, bill guide, 10 switch GK door harness & more
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTB - IGT Bill validator bezel, bill guide, 10 switch GK door harness & more  (Read 2410 times)
jiggywithit
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 13

« on: January 18, 2014, 10:40:32 PM »

Just got a Game King - some things are broken and needs repair. Looking for the following:

• Bill validator bezel, flat (that goes on the outside of the machine)
  • Bill validator guide for WBA 12/13-SS
  • Wiring harness for 10 switch door (the one on the machine now is all cut up with some exposed wires  no
  • Round top faux chrome bezel (looks to be plastic - mine is damaged)
  • Round top fan enclosure
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 05:54:44 PM by jiggywithit » Logged
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 12:10:58 AM »

The bezel you are calling yellow, I thought they were green, Anyway I've always had a hard time finding them.  most times they used black ones. I've found if you have a green one that fits a S 2000, heat it up with a heat gun, quickly install  it on the WBA head and press down on the bezel. It has to go down about a 1/2 or so. Just bend it a small amount at a time, put it in the machine and see if the door will close completely. ( I don't use the heat gun on the bezel if it's installed the head because I don't think the head needs all that heat ) And maybe if you don't have a heat gun, your Wife's hair drier may get hot enough, I don't know.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
jiggywithit
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 05:51:36 PM »

The bezel you are calling yellow, I thought they were green, Anyway I've always had a hard time finding them.  most times they used black ones. I've found if you have a green one that fits a S 2000, heat it up with a heat gun, quickly install  it on the WBA head and press down on the bezel. It has to go down about a 1/2 or so. Just bend it a small amount at a time, put it in the machine and see if the door will close completely. ( I don't use the heat gun on the bezel if it's installed the head because I don't think the head needs all that heat ) And maybe if you don't have a heat gun, your Wife's hair drier may get hot enough, I don't know.

I think you are right. It might be green. I will see if I can pick up a S2K bezel and give this a shot. I do have a heat gun I can use. Smiley
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 06:29:13 PM »

I'll send you one that will fit your machine, along with the key chip (tomorrow.)

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
jiggywithit
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 08:18:42 PM »

I'll send you one that will fit your machine, along with the key chip (tomorrow.)

Thank you sir! You did not mention anything about paypal.. so I assume it is like the last thing you sent to me. A $20
donation has been made to NLG in your honor.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.