*** S2000 CLEANING REEL STRIP WARNING ***
<< < (9/9)
Tech73:
We use them where I work when we PM games. We have a lot of old S2k and about 25 S+ coin games. I will get the brand name when I go back to work tomorrow.
Yoeddy1:
Man, I'd tread lightly with some strips.  Some that I've seen barely have any clear coat at all and have a chalk like finish.  If you sneeze lightly on those, they'll smear.  Some cannot take any liquid at all.  Others will turn a milky white color when a damp cloth is applied, but even with those, I would be VERY careful.  If the strips are ultra rare to find, I wouldn't take the risk.

Jason
FORDSBS:
Quote from: Yoeddy1 on July 31, 2013, 08:49:04 PM

Man, I'd tread lightly with some strips.  Some that I've seen barely have any clear coat at all and have a chalk like finish.  If you sneeze lightly on those, they'll smear.  Some cannot take any liquid at all.  Others will turn a milky white color when a damp cloth is applied, but even with those, I would be VERY careful.  If the strips are ultra rare to find, I wouldn't take the risk.

Jason

:212- :212- :212- :212- :212- :212- :212- :212- :212- :212- :212-
Tech73:
The Brand we use are huggies baby wipes. If you are unsure about them messing the stripes try and small area to be 100% sure on the very old ones.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page