Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 08:11:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Universal Reel/Video Games. (Moderator: uniman)
| | |-+  Universal Ultra Slot Machine
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Universal Ultra Slot Machine  (Read 62339 times)
uniman
Topic Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2010, 10:12:01 PM »

Sounds like the board is not seated all the way. With power off, pull it out and check the pins in back, make sure all is straight, reinsert board and seat it. By seat it I mean to make sure it is plugged in solid to the motherboard. Do a RAM clear while powering up.
pistachio62
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2010, 12:44:05 AM »

Finally after about a week of playing, the board is running again, and the error codes are yet again the same, 19, 31, and 50.  19 you said will go away after it is played, and 50 is door ajar, so that leaves 31 which is the coin hopper, I will try the tooth pick thing and see where that gets me, and hopefully report back...
pistachio62
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2010, 01:12:29 AM »

okay, so the toothpick thing did nothing at all, but now when the door is open, it reads a 50 and a 0 further down on the win meter display, and when the door is closed it reads a 51 with a 1 where the 0 was previously, its also still reading a 19, which shouldn't be an issue, and then the 31... which seems to still be the major issue, is there some way to bypass the hopper or what is my next move?
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2010, 02:30:17 AM »

I don't think you can bypass the hopper.

Lets assume your main mpu board is good and has a good connection.
That leaves the hopper as the possible problem. Need to check the optic.
Remove the hopper and take off the plastic bowl. It unsnaps.
See first pic below. Need to remove the black plastic case that holds the optic. Three screws. There might be a shim at top and bottom when you remove it. Mine in the pic is a dollar hopper, can't remember if quarter hoppers have shims too. Don't lose the shims, remember where they go.
Then unscrew the silver metal cover on the back of the black plastic case. One screw. Unplug the optic and then pull it out.

To be continued....

* hopper.jpg (80.48 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 393 times.)

* hopperoptic2.jpg (150.83 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 407 times.)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 02:39:04 AM by uniman » Logged
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2010, 02:37:27 AM »

Look at the optic and you will see the two lenses on one side. Turn the optic and there is a little green LED on the side.
Plug the optic back in and put the hopper back in the machine.
Postion the optic so the lenses are pointing into the open air. (In my pic they are pointing down, LED pointing towards me)
Turn on the machine and see if the green LED is lit. (See 1st pic)
Put your finger over the optic lenses and see if the green LED goes out.
Let me know your findings,

Jim

(Note: this topic marked as sticky by request. Thanks jbshocks!)

* h-opticon.jpg (35.73 KB, 561x606 - viewed 396 times.)

* h-opticblinded.jpg (33.8 KB, 618x544 - viewed 426 times.)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 12:27:41 AM by uniman » Logged
zuixit
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2012, 04:58:40 PM »

Good Evening to all members online.
I wanted to search www then remembered that on NLG you can find almost anything for slots.
I'm in need of a few slot manuals;if anyone can help me please, it would be power.
Bally slot 5000
Bally Video Poker V5500
Universal Slot-3,5 or 7 series.

Have a great evening or day.

Thank You
Zuixit

milton yancey
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2013, 04:43:11 PM »

I need a key for a Universal Slot Machine. It is a CONTEST CRANKY NUMBERS 019191, u4-22,,,,ndt 1378157
tHANKS
miltonyancey@yahoo.com
uniman
Topic Moderator

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2013, 08:46:38 PM »

Milton,
This is not the Want To Buy section of NLG. Only post here if you have an Universal Ultra Slot problem.

Please post your WTB in this section; http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?board=137.0    You will need to start a New Topic.

I believe Cranky Condor is a skill stop slot machine, not many skill stop people here.

Jim
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.