Green Stamps Paytable

(1/1)

Neonkiss:
I got the Bally game S&H Green Stamps and have been playing it for some time now. It has two bonus rounds where one is called "Quick Bonus Saver Feature" where you can win anywhere from 10 to 500 times the line bet on the payline. However the bonus round DOES NOT multiply the winnings by the line bet. When you choose the tile and it shows like in my picture 200 it won't pay it times the 10 per line bet for 2,000
So you get the bonus by playing 250 per spin and only win 200 not even covering your bet. How does this get past GLI  :103-

Maybe I should "Ask GLI"
http://www.gaminglabs.com/form.asp?i=1

knagl:
If you bet less than your current bet (say, 1 per line), the credit amounts in the Quick Saver Bonus Feature are reduced.

In the rules there it says that the bonus award ranges from 10 to 500 times the line bet on the triggering payline. 

If you're betting 1 per line, the award will be from 10 to 500 credits.  If you're betting 10 per line, the award will be from 100 to 5,000 credits.  Your award of 200 credits on a 10-coin line bet falls within that range (albeit on the low end, but it's more than 100).

Neonkiss:
Quote from: knagl on February 01, 2014, 09:09:40 PM

If you bet less than your current bet (say, 1 per line), the credit amounts in the Quick Saver Bonus Feature are reduced.

In the rules there it says that the bonus award ranges from 10 to 500 times the line bet on the triggering payline.  

If you're betting 1 per line, the award will be from 10 to 500 credits.  If you're betting 10 per line, the award will be from 100 to 5,000 credits.  Your award of 200 credits on a 10-coin line bet falls within that range (albeit on the low end, but it's more than 100).

Correct, But after playing this game for over 40 of these bonus rounds at max bet I have never hit for more than the 500. If played at 1 bet per line I get really low bonuses from 10 to 40, never any higher.
The big issue here is when you pick a tile and it displays 200 it does not multiply the 200 times the line bet as stated in the paytable.

I did pose this question to GLI only to get the kind response along the lines of no comment, Go ask the regulation authority.
I guess if your GLI you can have a web page that boost "Ask GLI" but that does not mean you'll get an answer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index