Proud new owner of S9000..or is it an ELITE???

(1/1)

coolwavepic:
Is my new slot an Alpha S9000 or S9E?

I would love to convert this to a Quick Hit title or a Bullseye Free games title. Any recommendations or does someone have a kit?

I have thrown an VIDEO ONLY title on the machine. I know how to disconnect the TOP WHEEL but where is the power cable for the 5 REELS? I don't want to start unplugging things to figure it out.

One last thing, for my M9000 there was a link to download the manuals, does anyone have the manual collection for the S9000?

Thanks!

proten:
Look here

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?action=downloads;cat=124

rickhunter:
Widescreen top monitor means elite.

777sizzler:
It is a elite,  I did not bother to respond as it is a new member with no profile info. entered etc.  Have the same game(s) can eaisly convert to other given proper hardware and software. 

777sizzler:
Quote from: coolwavepic on February 27, 2014, 09:18:59 PM

Is my new slot an Alpha S9000 or S9E?

I would love to convert this to a Quick Hit title or a Bullseye Free games title. Any recommendations or does someone have a kit?

I have thrown an VIDEO ONLY title on the machine. I know how to disconnect the TOP WHEEL but where is the power cable for the 5 REELS? I don't want to start unplugging things to figure it out.

One last thing, for my M9000 there was a link to download the manuals, does anyone have the manual collection for the S9000?

Thanks!

Read the tag on the side or has it been removed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index