Help with Claw Machine

(1/4) > >>

daboks:
I recently bought an old Clean Sweep machine made by Smart Ind. and i cant seem to get it working.  It will light up but the claw will not do anything.  What I would like to do is replace the power supply in the machine, but finding a website with info for claw machine repair seems to be hard to find.  The machine is currently being stored at a friends house, so i will get pics up later. 

So what I'm really looking for is someone who has a claw machine if you could take pictures and explain to me what I'll need and how to put in a new power supply.  All the research i have been getting seems to come from people repairing arcade cabinets with monitors, so I'm not really sure how claw machine compares to that (if it's easier or harder).  any info would be helpful, Thanks.

stayouttadabunker:
I don't have a Claw machine but I'd open the hatch and claw around inside and look and see if the fuses are okay.

poppo:
Maybe this is what you need?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270904292875

Frank A:
If it lights up, the power supply is good. Look for a hidden fuse. I had the same issue until I found the hidden fuse. Check the manual that someone attached and look for fuses marked by a squiggly horizontal S.

slotsteve:
no the power supply is for  dc.  volts                lights are ac they don,t need power supply,  red wire 5 v yellow 12 v  blacks to ground ,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page