Gen 2 universal printer

(1/2) > >>

Ryan:
Hi guys

I have gen 2 universal  printer when i connect comes on with solid red light on (fault) on the printer. What exactly is the fault since i have 3 of them with the same fault. Please help me for suggestions. Thanks

Cheers
Ryan

Styx:
Have they ever worked for you? Do they take paper or feed paper? Does the machine tell you a specific tilt regarding the printer?
What does it do when you seat it?

-Styx

Crowsen:
Red Light on Fault. No com to processor chip. May be no boot loader com. You need new main boards.

Ryan:
Hello Styx

Sorry for the long delay. All the 3 printers seem to be brand new looking at the rollers. When I connect the printer the machine displays device offline. Do i need to flush it or ?? . If so what is the procedure to flush ?. The printer does not take any paper just the red light indicating fault.

Crowsen:
You need to verify that the firmware in the printer is Netplex or RS232 to suite your game needs. Once you have verified that it has the firmware you need is already downloaded to it you can try to download it again. Although if you can not get rid of the fault you will need new boards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page