Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:05:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  CLOSED TOPICS
| |-+  New Life Games Classifieds for 12-1-2013
| | |-+  Scott's Vegas Lights (Two New Signs added)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Scott's Vegas Lights (Two New Signs added)  (Read 2222 times)
slot collector
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 10

« on: December 13, 2013, 02:24:35 AM »

Hello fellow members, here they are, by far the most detailed signs that we have design up til now. NEW YORK NEW YORK AND FITZGERALDS. Pictures do not do justice. These two turned out awesome! I am still designing the light boxes and should be done in a couple of weeks. Your input is always appreciated and welcomed. IM me or shoot me a message and I will get back to you. Feel free to check out my profile pictures, I am always adding new photos of light boxes for existing signs that I have made.
  Thankyou again for all your support
   Scott

* Jess's baby shower 050.JPG (154.52 KB, 640x480 - viewed 222 times.)

* Jess's baby shower 045.JPG (155.2 KB, 640x480 - viewed 226 times.)
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 03:45:53 AM »

Looks great!  I especially love the Fitz sign, with the Fitz being no more.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
SlotFreak
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 18

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 12:23:17 AM »

wow! those look great! i would love to see how the new york, new york one looks lit up.  awesome job!  applause
slot collector

Total Karma Storms: 10

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 04:07:15 PM »

Thankyou for your responces, I am designing the light boxes right now and hope to have them complete in the next week or so. I will definately post pictures once they are done. I have priced these new signs a little higher because of the detail of the signs and the difficulty of building the light boxes for them. I have to pay my supplier a set up fee and the cost of the pro to type for him to design them off of the photo's I send him. These two were alot of back and forth the past month and a half to get them done and we still are going to improve them to make them even better. Cost of being a perfectionest I guess. I have price the two new signs with the light boxes at $210 for the New York New York and $220 for the Fitzgerald plus S/H. Any questions on S/H, just IM me your zip code and I can get you a close estimate but not exact until I have it all packaged up and ready to ship. Please understand that I do these on my spare time and because they are custom built, they take a little longer to complete. I am still building this hobby and do not have the capital to stock an inventory.
  Thanks again for all your support and have a Safe and Wonderful holiday season
    Scott
SlotFreak
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 18

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 12:39:07 PM »

Scott, I'm definitely interested in the new york, new york sign.  Just waiting to see the final product lit up.  Msg me when it is ready. thanks, Pete
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.