Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:38:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Electromechanical
| | |-+  Bally 1097-4 on freeplay
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bally 1097-4 on freeplay  (Read 3312 times)
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 436

« on: October 06, 2008, 11:33:36 PM »

I have a Bally 1097-4 that has these symptoms. The Machine plays without a coin but does not pay off. The handle switch trips after the cycle is compleated yet no coin is needed.
I did find this as a solution in an old Bally trouble shooting manual for E/M machines.
SOLUTION: In the upper unit their is a stack of switches which touch a post on a plastic step up disc. One of thees wires going to one of these switches is broken or need to be soldered.
My problem is this is a low boy model and it has no upper unit. I have checked A and C stack switches and all appear to be good.
Any suggestions?

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
FOXSSLOTS1
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 323

Me at work

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 07:43:16 AM »

check for a grounded light socket on the door - check the coin relay coil - make sure that it is resetting and that the latch plate is not dirty.
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 06:04:27 PM »

Thanks Barry,
I got it working. Only one issue left. I see the payout schedule has any position of a star should pay 18
That's the only payout not working. I'll look this weekend to trace out the star wiring and see why it's not paying
K+ for all your help.  Hail applause applause

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.