Cannot deliver at this time-

(1/1)

PWRSTROKE:
 Well,  I have went over all and jugled my schedule and duties -What not.  I wanted to pull our meet off before X-mas but it is not going to happen and for that I apoligize as it upsets me as well.  This meet will most def. happen at a better time and circumstances for all of us involved.  Thank You and I am sorry again,  Barry. At least on the bright side that is that much more "stuff" we can accumalate for our meet- :5-.

luke:
Quote from: PWRSTROKE on December 02, 2008, 11:45:30 PM

Well,  I have went over all and jugled my schedule and duties -What not.  I wanted to pull our meet off before X-mas but it is not going to happen and for that I apoligize as it upsets me as well.  This meet will most def. happen at a better time and circumstances for all of us involved.  Thank You and I am sorry again,  Barry. At least on the bright side that is that much more "stuff" we can accumalate for our meet- :5-.

Barry,
Yeah after the holidays would definatly be better for the meet plus your right more time to gather parts.

PWRSTROKE:
Just seen your post luke,  I was just hoping to help put some "goodies" under you guy's tree's (was my thinking on dates).   But after all that has been going on I now think it may be for the best.  Thanks Barry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index