Bettor Slots

(1/1)

PWRSTROKE:
Jim Dropped by today.  I must say that after years talking/dealing with this man He is Quite a good person in my opinion.  He was on a Business/pleasure trip as far as I know.  Really enjoyed talking with him for the short time we had.  Just wish there would have been more time to rumble thru stuff for him!.  Anyway again-Fine fella in the face to face.  Thanks B. --- :89-.

Ron (r273):
Quote from: PWRSTROKE on September 23, 2012, 11:01:27 PM

Jim Dropped by today.  I must say that after years talking/dealing with this man He is Quite a good person in my opinion.  He was on a Business/pleasure trip as far as I know.  Really enjoyed talking with him for the short time we had.  Just wish there would have been more time to rumble thru stuff for him!.  Anyway again-Fine fella in the face to face.  Thanks B. --- :89-.

I second that too. :89-  Just purchased a second machine from him, a Bally S-9000 last week.  Spent an hour or so with him, very caring and sharp in every detail about his machines.

Ron (r273)

CommTech:
 :205-
I completely agree.  I also just purchased Two machines from Jim (S-2000 and Bally Alpha).  Jim is a great guy to deal with and is very knowledgeable. Also shops out his machines to look shinny and new!

Joe 

stayouttadabunker:
I've been telling you guys for years that Jim is a very good seller to deal with!
He's the only dealer that ever let me sleep overnight at his house too!    :294-
Watch out for his big white cat though!  :97-

Forrhouse:
I highly recommend Jim too!    He's a nice guy and great to deal with!

Eric

Navigation

[0] Message Index