Texas to Gulfport Trip

(1/3) > >>

opman:
Barry I had a good time visiting and going through your 3 warehouses. Thanks for all the good sheet! This is  a picture of B. digging looking for more good sheet.

PWRSTROKE:
Charles, I enjoyed the visit/time a lot.  Was tired after you left.  You came out with a truck load of good "sheet".  Luckily I think I have more good sheet!.  Been working on a game the last 3-hours shopping out -etc.  I think I am going to like it but it's gotta be pretty clean before I put it in the stable.  Again was good to you see you again charles --Had been a little while since last---B.--- :89-

PWRSTROKE:
Ed,  I had given you a couple "trinckets" to send with charles since you could not make this trip---B.  Not much But I think you'd like them- :89-.

PWRSTROKE:
Here is the game I was working on.  Still some work to do.  The reason why I liked it is it was a combo. of all.  ---Bottom reels,center 20 inch monitor and a top wheel.  I just wanted to share here besides the dummies that always want to bash karma--I do not care-Bash away I am here to help and the hobby of the games--B-- :89-.

staz:
thats a cool game barry i like it...... :244- i cant wait to see your avp one day!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page