Many parts and Cool stuff

(1/3) > >>

PWRSTROKE:
This is a post for a lot of parts I have.  With my life here as of about the last 7-8 months I do not have time for much but have the parts.  I would just as soon sell/trade etc. the whole lot as I get stuff weekly and have NO more room/storage.  Some of the parts in the pics have sold-just a few and others are waiting to review.  I figured instead of sending out 10-15 pics to members I would just do it all at once here.  I do not have a  :148- problem just a space problem.  That being said There is still going to be good deals as always.  The jeanie toppers -2 more are sold pending 1 member here.  The Indy toppers are super cool and would mount the pinball with mods as well.  The indy toppers are 200.00 each and could get a lot more than that-this is a members only offer-plus shipping.  I could put one on flea bay-?  Nah I think I have had enough of that.  I will post a lot of pics of some parts here and this does not put a dent in items available.  Have been also thinking about taking down two games- s-2000 munsters and TITANIC -have to think about it before I do it,  These will be locked and loaded full-blown complete kits (both round top).  Have bases wood/metal,chairs themed,hoppers, cash cans, validaters,printers-you name it.  This is all s-2000 and newer/other.-NO s-plus so please do not ask.

PWRSTROKE:
some more pics

PWRSTROKE:
more

PWRSTROKE:
more stuff

PWRSTROKE:
more

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page