Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 03:27:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff
| |-+  Other Arcade Games
| | |-+  7 dip switches cherry master
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 7 dip switches cherry master  (Read 10129 times)
kappers71
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: April 24, 2013, 02:34:58 PM »

So the only way to stop the reels is to use buttons. They will not stop on their own!
I also can not figure out how to wire a credit clear button after removing the printer.

This is a georgia cherry master poker master board with 7 dip switches. I for the life of me can not figure how to make the reels stop automatically.
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 09:16:04 PM »

So the only way to stop the reels is to use buttons. They will not stop on their own!
I also can not figure out how to wire a credit clear button after removing the printer.

This is a georgia cherry master poker master board with 7 dip switches. I for the life of me can not figure how to make the reels stop automatically.

The board you have may be a SKILL STOP BOARD ONLY !!
Meaning you cant set the dips for it to stop on there own  many FLA games were made that way ..
the only way to stop reels or symbols etc is by pressing the buttons ..

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
kappers71

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 09:22:41 PM »

Well I had the board off of the cabinet so I could see it all to adjust the pay out and I had it plugged in and it slipped onto the power supply and it shorted out the board and I smoked the thing. I Will be buying a new board now! It was fun for 2 hours!
kappers71

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 09:23:26 PM »

Thanks rocket! Still curious about wiring a credit clear though
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 09:34:12 PM »

Thanks rocket! Still curious about wiring a credit clear though
once you get a working board back in it look for two screws or studs sticking out of cabinet or pan head screws about the distance of a quarter apart ..these two wires  hooked to these when crossed with metal object or coin should clear all credits ..if the board it set to clear ?? or just clear out as coin in .. got it now ??

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
kappers71

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 09:47:24 PM »

Holy crap you got me there! No clue. I spent close to an hour today looking for tips and pics and found nothing. I hope my cabinet had that. Someone cut out the remote credit out mech and did a crazy number on the old harness so I out in a new 7 button harness that I can't seem to figure how to wire the printer so I just want to bypass that into a credit clear. I will find those two screws eventually.
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 10:09:27 PM »

not all cabinets have the two studs or two pan head screws-----for manual clear

but the cherry master harness itself has two wires that should go to these .or are just hanging inside your machine ??
so you can manually clear credits ..but as  i mentioned when the good board  NON ARC WELDED BOARD  Silly Me! Silly Me! Silly Me!
 is installed during set up .make sure you set up the board
with on screen settings with later model boards or with dip switches on older boards or some boards use both ..

kappers71

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 10:25:16 PM »

http://www.8linesupply.com/p/ogre-cherry-master-harness.html that is the exact harness I purchased it has 3 sets of wires grouped in 2's I assumed two of the sets were for speakers and the final set had smaller prongs which I was unclear about. My schematic shows different wires than the ogre harness came with. Which has me thrown off.
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 10:50:04 PM »

http://www.8linesupply.com/p/ogre-cherry-master-harness.html that is the exact harness I purchased it has 3 sets of wires grouped in 2's I assumed two of the sets were for speakers and the final set had smaller prongs which I was unclear about. My schematic shows different wires than the ogre harness came with. Which has me thrown off.

I dont know what you have but this is so simple its #$#@#!@$%$#@@

you should have two wires going to a red self test button --this brings you into the options of a working CHERRY MASTER board

2 -wires going to a red accounting button this brings you into the amount of bills or coin put in machine or removed ..on a WORKING CHERRY MASTER BOARD

2-wires that go to the >>>>>>ONE SPEAKER <<<<<<<<  ITS NOT STEREO SORRY

2 wires go to the MANUAL  credit clear ....most of the time the wires are  attached to two pan head screws coming out of side of cabinet or can be hidden somewhere depends on who wired the harness up memory if color code is used still could be  brown ?

so keep looking you have other wires there ..

when setting up a later model board you may need to press both red buttons on a power up to get into settings --found alot on boards made by DYNA ..

IM GOING TO EAT  THEN HIT CRIB

hope i helped you out

ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 02:32:22 PM »

KAPPERS  Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head

did you get a working board yet in your machine ??
or do you still need a picture of the harness layed out on floor to show what wires go where ??
drop me a PM  if you need the diagram in picture form of real simple terms to wire up your machine

.. if a cheap board is needed for testing purposes so you don't blow up a 100.00 board let me know >>PM me<< 
I am  trying to get rid of some boards --I have way to many cherry master boards -- have doubles and trips of many games
found the dogs & diamonds you wanted .
will give you a super deal .. a offer you cant refuse lol

Rocket

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.