Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2024, 04:10:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff
| |-+  Other Arcade Games
| | |-+  need help with megatouch diamond maxx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: need help with megatouch diamond maxx  (Read 6003 times)
buggyblues
« on: April 13, 2009, 11:32:48 PM »

I've wanted one of these forever and got one but I got a cheap used non working one.     first thing is a power supply what one goes on this machine?     2nd?   I have two plugs that come off the bottom board that aren't plugged in to anything is this correct ,  am I missing something else ,  or where to plug into.      3rd question is do you notice anything else out of place?  thanks very much for your help in advance.

* SANY3476.jpg (275.36 KB, 599x449 - viewed 244 times.)

* SANY3477.jpg (252.79 KB, 599x449 - viewed 261 times.)
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 06:41:31 AM »

Welcome to NLG buggyblues. wave

I don't know anything about the machine that you have, but hopefully one of our members will post soon with some help.

StatFreak garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 08:06:49 AM »

I've wanted one of these forever and got one but I got a cheap used non working one.     first thing is a power supply what one goes on this machine?     2nd?   I have two plugs that come off the bottom board that aren't plugged in to anything is this correct ,  am I missing something else ,  or where to plug into.      3rd question is do you notice anything else out of place?  thanks very much for your help in advance.

The connector shown looks like the monitor controll wires, I will look at this more after work. I'll see If I have a power supply to take a pic of.  Power supply connects to molex at left side of pic.

Thanks,
Wayne

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
buggyblues
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 09:21:26 AM »

thanks for the replies I got a globtec power supply and should be here soon,    I was told that the wires plug into a remote access board but don't know what it looks like or located.    let me know if you see anything else oh yea and ordered a manual.   
buggyblues
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 04:18:06 PM »

I have a tatung monitor and still need the remote access board that those wires plug into if anyone has one let me know how much shipped to 29418
buggyblues
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 11:32:45 PM »

alright got a the board so now once I get my parts then I guess the real fun begins. 
buggyblues
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 12:28:08 AM »

I got power to the power supply but it won't turn on and no power to the motherboard.   How do I find out if the motherboard is the problem?   I got no fans, sound nothing  can anyone post a pic of the inside of there machine as I'm thinking something isn't plugged in.  I tried the jumper from 34 to 4 5  no difference.  I have the unicorn motherboard  thanks again
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.