Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 07:23:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff
| |-+  Other Arcade Games
| | |-+  JVL concorde 2
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: JVL concorde 2  (Read 3342 times)
Rodd
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: December 06, 2013, 03:38:30 AM »

I have a jvl  touch  screen  Having  trouble with the screen will not come on ,,,was playing it
walk away from it for 4 hours , came back it was not on ,, I have a manual to this ,, like to fix it
        I have talk to people about fixing it ,, I don't trust these people I think they want to keep my machine .
this is a great game,, have it at the farm where all buddy an I go deer hunting at, so like to find, somebody
who knows wants going on,,     Thank  You   Rodd         
      Looking for  any  help
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 02:39:14 PM »

Check the fuses where the plug in rear go into there should be two fuses . pop out with mini screwdriver
then get a mini voltmeter with rear cover off plugged in power on test the fuse on the power supply lower rt corner see if thats got 115.volts

then get back to us if it does not power up ??

the CD ROM PLAYER is the most common thing to go but you would have a all red screen ..

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
Rodd

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 11:08:08 PM »

Rocket ,   Thanks for fast response ,   Ok try the two fuses by power cord ,, Wow hidden fuses,,  the fuses are good
 and try  the one to the right on to what we can see .
              I do see 2 - green lights 1-is on the cd-rom ,,, 1 is a little white square flat box,  and theres a beep every 10 seconds and the fan is running on the side ,, hope that helps.
              I would be willing to buy any parts there is ,, to get  machine back working again ,,   
                                                     Thank you     Rodd
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 11:14:00 AM »

You have power  applause applause applause applause
but you claim no display on the CRT TUBE DISPLAY ??
while its running do you see a light color red/orange on the end of the neck of the monitor like a old tv set running ???

if not check all the connections power off -so you dont get ZAPPED !!!

then on front of machine under the black plastic bezel you can un screw  a few screws and pull the inspection plate off . that will give you access to all the adjustment knobs --there is one  knob in the row that is a push button that turns monitor on and off .
if it took a bump ??it may of turned off the monitor that simple .
check out my profile pictures i have the jvl 2 on there for picture help .

it sounds like the tube may have gone or just has been turned off ??--

if in a hunting cabin you do allow it to warm up >>the cabin<<<before you turn it on ?? CRT tube monitors dont like to be turned on cold . below 50 deg . they pop .

you have power thats a good sign --the beep is the mother board and cd-rom setting up game play -last thing to try is open up the small cover where the bills and coin go . there is a small black button you will  notice --is a re set button . after you turn it on press that button right off and hold it DOWN until you hear a series of beeps and see if a red screen appears ans gives a code number . if the 3.6 volt battery is dead on the two main boards you can still run machine after a re set but each time you turn it off you will have to re sett the games and options like erotic & easy or hard length of time of game etc . and touch screen points etc
Rocket

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
Rodd

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 06:54:19 PM »

Hi Rocket,,    Ok  check all the connections , And check all the power  Again ,, No red at back of tube ,,,,
 Yes,  try the buttons on front of the machine ,,, try all the buttons they go right to left could not find the one
that's goes off an on..  are  in an out ,,

Rocket ,, about a month before this , turn it on and all the high score names was gone,,
if that has to do with the 3.6 battery ??? now ur saying  there are two battery ,, where is the other one at ??
like to replace them if I can,,  I have read about putting a key board to this machine , when do you have to do this ???  : : Scratch Head

I have done the button trick about 2  years ago, seams like it had a time systems were it keeps time ,, and had to reset it,,
 I did try the black button ,, but did not hear any more beeps,

What else can I do ,,, can we get parts for this game ,,  my buddies  are really  heart broke about this they can't even deer hunt ,
I can used all the help I can get,,, : Scratch Head
                                                                      Thanks  You   Rodd
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.